If there's one thing I _____ in Melbourne...

on
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
If there's one thing I absolutely hate about the weather in Melbourne so far, it'd be the wind.




Seriously.

If there's one thing I absolutely love in Melbourne so far, 

it'd be Gyu Tan Don at Menya!


If there's one thing I absolutely love doing in Melbourne so far besides wasting money on things I don't need and wasting my time doing nothing, it'd be cooking for my boyfriend =)

Char Siew Rice with Stir Fried Brussel's Sprout


I also love the fact that I get to eat big, juicy, sweet strawberries while using the lightning fast internet.


Just because I haven't posted a hamsap picture of me and him in a while HAHAHAH.

A gift from Aileen before I left. She's so nice! =)
Be First to Post Comment !
Anonymous said...

I like the first photo..well done to the camera,not the photographer...

you're welcome..come back soon to eat the KB moelleux...

Ee Von said...

hahaha! no la it's the editing also. well done to the editor! LOL!

ok! but i doubt the moelleux will still be there in summer :(