Currently...

on
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Currently reading:

1. Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
2. The White Tiger - Aravind Adiga

Currently on a ______ obsession:

1. Music Books. I'm looking for that Carl Flesh Scales book and Mozart's Violin Concerto No. 3. I think I am now in love with Rachmaninof's Vocalise and all the Paganini's Etudes and Caprices for Violin. I know I can't play many of those yet, but it's good to keep books as references and for future use. For music books, I  never support photocopies. For myself I mean. I only photocopy and use them when I know I'll be using them a lot and I don't want to ruin the original book.
2. That buy 1 get 2nd 50% off promotion at Popular Bookstore. I just bought 2 books the other day from that promo (The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga and Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami), thinking of getting another 2... maybe that two books by Khaled Hosseini.

Currently feeling happy cos:

1. My Nars Sheer Glow Foundation just arrived from the US yesterday! I bought it (Wk paid for it HAHAHHA) more than 2 weeks ago and was beginning to be worried until yesterday.
2. I might take the Trinity ATCL Violin exam this year. Happiness didn't come from myself deciding to take it, but someone good in the violin telling me I can take it given that I work hard enough for it. Now it's just a matter of finding out when is the registration date closing.

Currently annoyed by:

That stupid book stockist. Everytime I asked them to help me get some books which were not available in the store, it never happened. What's annoying is not when they couldn't find it, but when they asked me to leave my contact number and promised they'll call and they never did. If they're not planning to look for it for me, then don't promise! At least I won't be waiting for their call like an idiot. Despite all that, I still buy from them. Just because I'm too lazy to go all the way to KL to find. Grrrr.

Currently planning to go:

1. Pangkor and Ipoh this end of May with Cat and Jian.
2. Singapore this middle of June to watch Joshua Bell's concert!
Ok gotta go. Thanks for reading all you lovely readers! :)

x
Eev






Be First to Post Comment !
aileen said...

'si mou sei yan la'
I also wanna buy something and someone pay for me..haha...

Esther said...

eh you bought white tiger? another day izzit?!

Ee Von said...

aileen: aiya you also got sampan mah! haahaaha

Esther: ya another day hehe. u got buy anything?

Esther said...

ooh. why never wait for me. can use my popular card mar :) as you can see, i damn cheapskate, so no, i didnt buy any. lol. i still got a few unread books

Ee Von said...

i don't think that one got discount some more one lor, got ah??