Hello hello

on
Thursday, May 6, 2010
I've updated my other blog on things I bought. Spent so many hours to type it all out and post it.

Now, I feel so lazy to update here lol.

Well, nothing much. I'm STILL working in my dad's place. I'm STILL in a relationship with Wei Kiat. OHHH speaking of that, I've recently changed my relationship status in Facebook to something which attracted a lot of attention. Seriously, what is engagement to you guys? To me, it's nothing. I believe that when you've found the right one, you've spent almost half of your life with him, you've been talking about life together in the future, about marriage, about plans and stuffs, that shows how you're engaged in that relationship already. What's with engagement ring engagement dinner engagement party and then after that got wedding ring wedding ceremony wedding dinner wedding party walaoeh!!

Can we just keep everything simple ah?

Honestly, I don't see the point in announcing to everyone that I'm engaged or married or whatsoever. One of these days, I might even be married without you guys knowing it. Because I don't see the need to announce. Maybe a few very close friends and family.

Ok back to Facebook relationship status, honestly, I don't really care about that function. I set it only because it's there. And changing it for the fun of it. Now I know why some people like doing it, changing relationship status. You get that temprary attention from people. Not saying I'm loving it ok I don't need that kinda attention.

I changed mine to engaged but really, nothing happened between us. But hey, me and him we've been together for almost 8 years now. And we've never even talked about engagement before lol. So, just an explanation here cos I will never bother to explain in my Facebook.
Be First to Post Comment !
aileen said...

but somewhere along timeline of your relationship, remember to claim your 5 carat diamond ring from mr low..

Ee Von said...

HAHAHA of course! that ring is a must. that's why, dunit engagement ring one. save on that to get me a BIGGER diamond in the future hee hee

aileen said...

but then again,think about it,you can get 2 rings..for engagement,just get a cheap one la,one carat with D clarity..wedding only get 5 carats..

Ee Von said...

wahahahahah ok! i'll tell him. i think he's gonna kill u waahahah jk :D