Wah eversince I stopped updating regularly, the amount of readers I get everyday has dropped so much. When my life had a lot of happenings, people read. When it got boring, people leave. Now I know how nosy some people are lol. Not that I care anyway. This blog only serves as an update to my friends who matter. But it sometimes pleasantly surprises me when silent readers leave a comment or two so, in case you're wondering, I actually do enjoy that tiny attention =)
Ok I'm getting bored with this layout I have in my blog. No matter how many times I change a layout, I can never get something which matches what I like. Apart from the header which I *proud* made myself lalala.
I just noticed that at the bottom of the page, the "Older Posts" option (or whatever it's called) is missing! Where can!
I remember seeing it when I first did this layout. Now it's gone for some unknown reason. If you have read up till here, please do me a favour by telling me whether or not you see the "Older Posts" link at the bottom of the page? I need to know if it's just my computer/server's problem, or not.
Ok that's all for today.
Ok I'm getting bored with this layout I have in my blog. No matter how many times I change a layout, I can never get something which matches what I like. Apart from the header which I *proud* made myself lalala.
I just noticed that at the bottom of the page, the "Older Posts" option (or whatever it's called) is missing! Where can!
I remember seeing it when I first did this layout. Now it's gone for some unknown reason. If you have read up till here, please do me a favour by telling me whether or not you see the "Older Posts" link at the bottom of the page? I need to know if it's just my computer/server's problem, or not.
Ok that's all for today.
Be First to Post Comment !
Nope! I don't see the "Older Posts" link at the bottom of the page
And yes...I do read this blog of yours LOL - just rarely comment ~_^
hihihi! silent reader!
arghhhh i need to fix the layout lah then. haih.
Post a Comment