Taken in my work place's (dad's gallery) toilet haha.
Placed an order for McDelivery cos I'm all alone today in the gallery, the other lady took leave. It's getting pretty boring working here eventhough there's access to the internet. The other guy who used to work here full time has been sacked (thank goodness btw), I've mentioned this in my twitter. Like I said before, I tweet quite regularly so if you're really nosy, follow me on twitter =)
Let me just explain briefly what I'm supposed to do here on days I'm not teaching music.
This place is a gallery/framing shop. We sell artworks and we also do framing/mirror/glass stuffs. My job here is to sit at the counter, handle walk in customers, sometimes deal with contracts/projects if there's any, promote and sell the artworks, keeping the place clean etc. Ultimately, a shop assistant. This shop needs someone to be around, which is what my dad is lacking. If you're wondering why he can't take care of it himself, it's because he has his other shops to take care of. He usually goes there more often than here because those outlets are where his less trustworthy workers work and it needs more attention and checking up on.
Business has been pretty stagnant these days since the end of CNY.
Ooh my food has arrived.
Ok later! *nom nom nom...

Be First to Post Comment !
Your dad shop do framing? Does it include like framing for photos? Like say for 8R size. Just wondering.
yesss! wanna give me business? lol
Post a Comment