Bambambam

on
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Ok. I might need to cancel the trip to Singapore to watch Joshua Bell perform in the Esplanade. Not that I seriously cannot afford to but if I go, I might be suffocating on the rest of the days in June. Also might need to save up for violin ATCL exam's registration for this year if I'm taking, which needs at least 1k there FML. Why can't I be born with a silver spoon in my mouth? Haih. T_T

My stupid violin case of almost 5 years now, is finally acting up on me. Well, not completely damaged or anything but it's starting to look bad and work (slightly?) not so properly anymore.


Look how pathetic the zippers are.

Anyhow, I've been thinking of getting a new case for some time already but I don't wanna just get "a" violin case. I want Bam... like this, or this
 
Sigh money money money.

Be First to Post Comment !
mandasoquirky said...

joshua bell in singapore...! how awesome is that!!! tell me how it is if you do decide to go :)

Ee Von said...

haha i don't think i'll be going. next time lah! :D sorry!