FRUSTRATEDDDDDDDDD.
>:(
For some reason my stupid webcam won't show up neither in skype nor msn. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!! FTS. So now I can see Wk but he can't see me. Celaka.
Anyway, if you're craving for curry puffs and you happen to be around Damansara, look for O'Papa cafe. They sell the best curry puffs everrrrr. And along with some other puffs which I really like too! My mom's, and also most of us in the family's favourite is the Durian Puff. I can see Esther cringing as she reads this lol. Ok for those durian lovers out there, Durian Puff is a must-try. They also have other pretty cool puffs like Black Pepper, Otah (I think it's otak otak), Sardine, Yam etc. And besides puffs, they have a lot of other types of pastries. Next time I shall try the egg tarts.
Soooo naisss! It's basically Black pepper chicken chunks and potatoes.
Speaking of O'papa, Shin Dhee told me O'papa is actually a cafe run by Pappa Rich! Ooohhh now I know! Lol. No, seriously. It's under Pappa Rich. Which explains the name.
Speaking of Pappa Rich, my brother once asked me,
"So today where you ate at?"
"Pappa Rich"
"Huh. Eat expensive stuff. You think your pappa very rich la now eat at Pappa Rich."
"HAHAHAHHA WTF!"
Ooh and speaking of Shin Dhee, I didn't know she's actually working so near the place I work at, which is at my dad's gallery at Damansara Uptown! I tweeted about O'papa and that was how we found out we both are working nearby. So during lunch hour, she dropped by my place and brought me some freebies!!! Yay free things!!! Lol. Who doesn't like free things? =D
She's currently working at ACP, a company which publishes those beauty magazines like what you see in the picture above.
So she brought me some cos she told me there's a lot of extra in the office and since I keep complaining that I'm bored working in the gallery, she gave some to me. Isn't she super nice?! =D
Incidentally all the magazines which she gave me, I haven't read/bought any of them! Coolness. I mean I do buy beauty magazines once in a while but I don't do it every month. Even if I do, I'll only get 1 or 2 so I was lucky everything was brand new as in not just the condition but also those are the ones which I have not read/bought.
Ok last update, I repainted my nails! I have this habit of not removing ugly, chipped, wearing off nail polish on my nails. It happens so frequently that Wai Loon once asked me,
" Is this a trend or what? This chipped nail polish thing. Cos everytime we meet I'll see you having this chipped nail polish, each time with a different colour. "
LOLLLL. I'm just lazy lah cannot meh... seriously I don't have so much patience to do it every week lor -_-
Anyway.
I mix these two colours together, a little trick I discovered from my laziness. I was still having some chipped, wearing off brown on my nails and I wanted to try that gold one but I was lazy to remove so I just painted the gold on top and discovered a new colour which looks quite cool. Both colours are actually very ugly on its own but when mixed, whoa. It became this golden olive colour.
Ok till then! Thanks for reading lovely readers!
x
Eev



Be First to Post Comment !
Oy! Don't write so big wei. I'm shy. ><
No big deal lah with the magazines. We should go lunch wei!
haha ya we should! i'll contact u when i'm not alone :D
Post a Comment