BRB

on
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Ok today, I won't blog about anything. 

(Ya right... wtf am I doing now)

My violin lesson is in a few hours time so I need to really practice now otherwise Imma die. Not that he(teacher) will kill me but the fact that he doesn't say anything, is even more scary. Sometimes, silence is the best teacher.

I'm tagged by the lovely Manda! Yay! I love doing tags. Er... I don't mean lame ones like what did you do 5 minutes ago who was the last person you called what was the last drink you had etc. It's a girly, What's In Your Bag tag. Actually I've done it before but oh well, girls change their minds so often. So do their bags and what's inside! Will do it maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Ciao.
Be First to Post Comment !
mandasoquirky said...

looking forward to it! :D

Ee Von said...

hehe almost done! will post it up soon :D