Fixed and improved!

on
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Ok I cannot help it but the way I feel proud of myself deserve one blog entry lol!

I finally fixed the missing "older post" link problem! I'm so glad it's ok now cos I was on the verge of completely changing my layout but I really still do love this current one. After fixing the "older post" link, I had another problem - "post comment" link will never show up if you read posts individually like say... you click it from the updates in your Google reader, or blogs you follow in Blogger, or post feeds. So you need to be in my homepage to comment. And also, underneath individual posts, there's this freaking ugly JS Kit thingie ugly-fying my page -_- it was previously the Haloscan commenting system which I quite liked but then dunno what happened probably Haloscan went bankrupt or something wtf, it changed to this stupid JS Kit thing which is super freaking messy and ugly and to a certain point, you need to pay money to use it. So I decided to revert back to Blogger's custom commenting system since it's not too bad anyway. 

What was I talking about...

Oh. Yeah, I fixed the commenting problem too! ^^

And since I was playing with the HTML codes already, I might as well upgrade the look of it? 
Changed the background to this damask-esque print which I have been searching high and low for!  Found it in Melinda's blog. ;) Kept the main wrapper cos I like how clean and tidy it looks. Added a cute post divider. 

Now all that's left, is change my freaking lame header lol. Need to edit to something more old/vintage looking. Btw, thank you Amanda for your great tutorial!! =D

Ok time to sleep. Night!
Be First to Post Comment !
mandasoquirky said...

you're most welcome! and im liking the new layout :)

Ee Von said...

thank youuuu :D