Sticky labels!

on
Monday, May 17, 2010
Did something fun at work today.


Printing sticky labels!

I don't know where my dad got that thing but it's quite fun. Ok I know that sounded kinda stupid but I seriously enjoyed typing, printing, cutting and sticking the labels!

Fun stuff aside, something happened and I got nagged by my dad. Damn tulan now. 

First of all, I have never wanted to work there. Technically, I had no choice. Second, I have absolutely no interest in business, so it's not my fault I'm not familiar with things. Third, like I said, I have no interest at all hence, I refuse to bear any form of responsibility or take any risk. I have always been ok with teaching music. At least, there's zero risk. Responsibility, yes sky high but that I can easily handle. Teaching music is not about being business minded at all. At least, I don't need to worry about crap like talking cock and convince people to buy something.

Haih.
Be First to Post Comment !