My parents along with my youngest sister are off on a cruise touring parts of Europe for 2 weeks. I'm jealous! =( My sister is only 10 and she has been to Europe! The very first time I get to step out of the country was when I was 12, to Korea and my other sister then was only 9 wtf. WHY. Why do the youngest kids get all the fortune?! I had to 'earn' that trip to Korea by studying hard and scoring straight As for UPSR and my sister didn't even have to!
Ok I sounded like a stupid small little girl whining lol.
How about a fucking huge picture of my face to amuse you?
Lol.
Last Saturday I went for this free makeover by Lancome which I won at askCLEO.com. Someone kind helped to drop my name and I was selected! :) Yay to free stuffs! Hahahaha.The picture above is the result of the makeover.
Hrm. Still look as awesome as before HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, as if a free makeover is not enough, there's even a doorgift! Aka free goodies!
And that made my weekend :)
Ok now let's move to a more disgusting note.
If you follow my twitter, you'll probably see my twits filling up your timeline at certain times. That's because usually when I don't feel like I have anything to tweet about, I can not tweet for the entire day or two. But whenever I feel like tweeting, your timeline will look like it just got spammed hahahaha.
So anyway, I was complaining about these fucking rats which visits my dad's gallery frequently, when the shop is closed obviously. There's a huge hole at the bottom of the wooden back door, probably its way of entry and exiting la. The major problem is, it poops a fucking lot. Not everywhere, but on specific spots, hidden or not. AND ITS VERY IRRITATING OK.
Not only that, it'll rummage through the rubbish bin, and if it happens to have some food remainings, that filthy rodent will take it out, bring it to a spot it likes (usually underneath the table or behind huge paintings), and nibble until it doesn't feel like it anymore. Yes, that means the food will rot and smell there if I never see it.
Mmm I like the name.
I spreaded this in the shop last Friday. Didn't see any dead rats so far. I still see the poison, some were crushed, possibly nibbled by the rats?
Will update when there's good news.
Another disgusting thing is lizards. I really need to buy that lizard spray that Wai Tuck has been talking about.
Oh on another note, Wk is coming back in 3 days time YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment