Another HUUUGE picture of me tee hee XD
So apparently the stupid rats aren't stupid after all. The poison's still around and there's crap everywhere as always.
I think I really need to get a trap now. The only reason I didn't, is because I don't know how to dispose it later.
My life has been so boring as of late. I've been working and nothing else. My dad that he'll sponsor us (siblings & I) a vacation to anywhere nearby. I think he's feeling guilty for only bringing my youngest sis to cruise around Europe with them hmpph. Hopefully we'll be able to work something out.
So, Bandung, Phuket or Krabi?
Be First to Post Comment !
Hey, try rat glue..by ridsect or fumakilla...
I manage to caught two with it last year..once they stepped it, they cant move anymore and only shouting..by then u can do whatever u want with it since i think rats nowdays r smart to know what's a poison...
btw,i throw hot water to it wtf..
Rat glue?? Good idea! I'll go ask for that if the trap doesn't work. Stupid la spend money just to kill some stupid rats. wtf.
Hot water wtf!~ then what happend? did it die ah??
yeah..my parents spent alot too last year when the rat entered my hse's store room..at the end settle with the rat glue..
haha..i pour two cups of hot water,the rat didnt die but shout ni...then i beh tahan,i pour last cup of cold water, straight the rat passed away..so its true tht a sudden change in temperature can kill..
Post a Comment