Stereo Rose

on
Friday, July 30, 2010



I managed to sell 3 paintings yesterday! Well, I was plain lucky but still!

Today was my day off and having the ability to sleep at 5 am the night before and wake up at 12 pm today cos you know you do not need to work, is just pure joy. My interpretation of a day off, is THAT ability.

I wanted to talk about something but because the internet is so bad it took forever to upload pictures, I forgot what I wanted to talk about already. So now I'm going to sleep.


A goodbye kiss from my wet, sparkly lips. HAHAHAHA.
Be First to Post Comment !
Anonymous said...

why got petak petak (pixels) around your lips area?? you photoshoped out your misai isit???? lol

Ee Von said...

YESSSSSSSS omg the misai so obvious and ugly i had to mosaic it! hahaahah not bad very observant! but anyhow, it wasn't meant to not be seen lah. i just forgot to mention ahahah.