I first saw this video on Facebook and I cried almost immediately when the video started to play. I watched it about 3 times already and I swear I cried each time. Sounds like too much but yeah, I suck.
I can't embed the one in Facebook here so I searched through Youtube and found these two which aren't the same but they're pretty good too.
Please note that I'm not in any way supporting any war. These videos are heart warming because they show nothing but pure happiness when longings are rewarded.
On an unrelated note, I'm not very pleased at the moment. I placed an order on ASOS.com 18 days ago and until now, my package is nowhere to be seen. Well technically I won't see it cos they don't provide shipping to Malaysia so I made them ship to Wk's place in Melbourne but still, no news or package whatsoever. I contacted ASOS and they told me to wait for another 10 days. Like seriously... I had to pay like freaking 10.50 pounds for shipping and now I need to wait for almost a month to get my stuffs? :( They better make sure my order is safely delivered within the next 10 days or I'll... cry wtf.
Be First to Post Comment !
chill girlll
Watched the one on fb and I cried too! But I only watched once and din wanna watch already, u still can watch thrice! Nt bad nt bad hahaa
Now you're making me cry too. T___T
Btw, come back to the blogging world EV!! Hurry, anything random also will do. HAHAH!
Btw, you got your package already?
Anonymous: okkkkk
Nikki: haha it's so beautiful! T_T
Shin Dhee: hehehe readers make me happy :) ok i will! yup got my package ady :D
Post a Comment