"Tomorrow's a holiday (Merdeka). You working meh?"
"Yeah. I'm sleeping."
So yes, eversince I started working, my undereye circles became more apparent, like undereye circles treatment advertisements you see. Just reverse the before and after picture. Fuck work, I absolutely hate my job.
So I wanted to vent about this bitchy customer (you saw that coming didn't you?) but no, I'm not going to ruin my good mood now, and instead prepare myself for a good 12 hour sleep because tomorrow is a holiday.
Fuck countdowns. What were they for anyways? A reason to party and drink alcohol? A chance to stick around thousands of sweaty, people you do not know and risk getting jabbed with infected syringes by some psychopaths? No thanks. The TV wasn't made for nothing.
Ok excuse the negativity. Coming back soon, to blog like a sane person...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment