I am finally back from my 25 days vacation in Melbourne and Gold Coast, Australia. Feels both good and bad. The good? There's always nothing better than being home. Trust me, I miss home every single time I go away. The family, the friends, the convenience. The bad? Work, what else.
The flight home wasn't too good, wasn't quite well-piloted in my opinion.Wasn't too bad either cos I had my newly acquired Bugs Bunny cushion to rest my head and a shoulder to lean on :) Wk's back for a little more than a month before he goes back to Melbourne to start working.
Still not in the mood for work so I shall reminisce on days in Melbourne.
We rented a Toyota Tarago (8 seater van) for 4 days to drive around. On the first day we drove around the Yarra Valley. First stop was a cherry-picking farm. We paid about AUD7 for entrance and we get to eat and pick all we want! But at the end of the day the amount of cherries taken out will be charged, about AUD10 for a kg.
I like this picture :)
Then we visited the Domaine Chandon winery.
Swimming in champagne gloop gloop
:)
We went out slightly late and by 5pm everything was closed already so we had to head home after that. We had a delicious dinner at Peko Peko.
Wantan Noodles and Pork Chop Peko Box. Noodle wasn't amazing, the rest of the Peko box meals were.
Crispy Honey Chicken and Pop Chicken Peko Box
Wasabi Mayo Prawn and Spring Rolls
Unagi Fried Rice
Serving's pretty small for the price but the taste was worth it.
***
The year is coming to an end tonight. I can't wait for 2011. If all goes well something amazing's going to happen. Don't wanna jinx it so I won't say anything yet but when the time comes, I promise I'll share. 2010 isn't the best year for me but I believe with enough perseverance, determination and all the positive attitude, things do fall into its right places.
Happy New Year everyone. Have fun but please be safe.
Be First to Post Comment !
what is it? is it that thing that you told me before? :)
Ee Von,
Whatever it is that you are working on, I hope it will turn out GREAT for you in 2011.
And yes, I miss having lunch with you but it's okay...we can always plan something else! =)
Happy New Year, girl!
Esther: it is! :)
Shin Dhee: Thank you Shin Dhee!
Post a Comment