♡ is in the air

on
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Girl: For this vday, go to cards section in the mall. Randomly pick one vday card and read. Then put back in the rack. There, that's my present. Practical n economical, yet still have the lovey dovey feel. Wtf.

Guy: WTF Hahahah. So sweet. Then as for u. Go online n read one la :)

After half a day...

Guy: Read a vday card. It says "see u in Melb on 28th!". I smile. Content. This is the day I've been waiting for

Girl: :) you make me smile like sohai. Just your assurance is enough to convince me tat going there n restart my life is ok :)

Guy: :) I dunno wat will happen. But i know we'll go through this together. I'm sleeping ady ya. Nite nite baby.

***

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

I spent Valentine's this year with 2 of my bestfriends. I wish we can do this every year.
Be First to Post Comment !
Anonymous said...

This is so sweet....cant wait for u to be there in melbourne too...Dun worry...im sure everything will be alrite and it will surely be a new experience for you and also for ur relationship. Since you guys have been apart for awhile, its time now to rekindle it. Im so happy for u and wk. Finally your going there...his dreams came true....embrace it...u also got me and aileen if u need a girl bonding time :) Sam

Ee Von said...

Thank you so much Sam :) See you soon!