Chinese New Year this year felt a little short but still fun nevertheless. Nobody truly enjoys a holiday until they start working. This year could be the last time I get to celebrate CNY with my family. Sad, but some things need to happen. Will reveal when everything is in my hands. Remember I said something exciting is going to happen? Well, it IS happening. Soon. Exciting, but scary at the same time.
And no, I'm not dying.
Some pictures of Wk and I at Pasta Zanmai. First time eating there. Verdict? Overpriced fusion food. Worth trying though cos some dishes taste interesting, but don't eat the typical Japanese dishes cos it's a lot more expensive than if you were to order it in Sushi Zanmai.
Spaghetti with Unagi and egg. Not bad but nothing to shout about. This is around RM 23 or 26.
Spaghetti with prawn tempura and sesame paste sauce. This one tastes really interesting. It's a mix of Japanese, Oriental and Western in a plate. I think this is around RM 26.
I shall end with a picture of me being my usual self (obsessed).
I shall end with a picture of me being my usual self (obsessed).
Hair colour's fading already huhuhu T_T
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment