LDR once more

on
Monday, May 23, 2011
I spoke to my mom on Skype earlier and I feel so relieved now. 

To cut the long story short, I have her blessing to do whatever I'm going to do and we talked like never before. I told her things I would not have told her if I was still living with her in M'sia, and vice versa. It's somewhat awkward and weird but it felt really good. I think I've mentioned before but you know how some people at some point in their lives they just stop communicating with their parents in the house, I'm one of them. I notice the situation changes once we're far away from each other; we start missing each other and we start communicating.

I've ended LDR with Wk, but I've started LDR with my family hahah! Bet you didn't get what the title of this post meant at first.
Also spoke to Esther on Skype and Wk was tossing and turning on the bed trying to sleep while we both were talking and laughing at silly things lol. 

Aaah. Feels really nice to be able to talk to some of your favourite people.
Be First to Post Comment !
Esther said...

cheh.. i knew exactly what it meant when i saw the title k :P

in a way, i'm also kinda ldr with my parents. lol

Ee Von said...

oh yalor! smart :D but luckily my parents have no facebook hahahah