Quite pissed.
I've started class since this Monday. Slowly getting used to waking up early in the morning in the winter. Trust me, it is a huge pain to not be able to sleep in underneath that warm duvet in such cold. Tomorrow is a Saturday and nobody is allowed to wake me up before it's 10am.
Not pissed at the school, so far it has been alright though kinda boring. I'm pissed with the lady who is in charge of our attendance swipe cards. Why does she have to be so bitchy? She didn't even make it clear in the first place of how the system works and I'm considered absent because I didn't swipe my card this morning, when I was actually in the school the whole frickin day. I asked her about my card nicely, and she replied me quite rudely. What the hell? Maybe she didn't mean to be rude, but the way she talked, it's definitely not pleasing. I know she's trying to be strict and all that cos there are so many girls and there are also so many naughty girls, come on. It's my first time. Everyone has had their first times and blowing it up. Ok that didn't sound quite right... but you get what I mean.
Fuck your life lady, seriously. Fuck your life for screwing my mood this beginning of a long weekend.
Anyway, I really can't bothered with this whole attendance thing. It's sophisticated, but at the same time too sophisticated that it's stupid. I'm serious with what I want to achieve in the school, that is all that matters. I want to learn some skills and I want to get the hell out.
It's Queen's Birthday next Monday. I can't wait to do something exciting like baking using my very newly purchased hand mixer! Or maybe just something lazy like sit on the couch and watch Supernatural the whole day... hmm...
Last weekend we made Hainanese Chicken Rice, with sides of bean sprouts, chicken soup, cucumber and steamed fish. It was surprisingly not too bad! We kinda overcooked the chicken so the skin and parts of the chicken were falling apart but the taste was acceptable. Who wants recipe hands up! =D Haha, there are plenty in the internet, not difficult to get hold of a good one. I'm not sure if poaching or steaming is the right way but we poached cos we didn't have a wok big enough to steam the chicken. Poaching's good cos then you get the stock/chicken soup which you can use for the rice as well as serving it as plain chicken soup later. You can also use it to blanch vegetables.
Yesterday we made curry laksa. Well, it was more like Maggie made them cos she prepared all the ingredients and cooked, I was there helping out. TASTED SO GOOD. We did eat laksa in this place in Melbourne which is famous for it but I heard they use HEAPS of msg. Ours had NO msg at all, the chicken stock was fresh, home made, real chicken stock with no additives/preservatives. I'm surprised how easy it actually is to make curry laksa.
Ok, gotta go get ready to go out for dinner tonight.
Btw, if you're wondering what's with the title, it's the name of the damn lady I was pissed with.

Be First to Post Comment !
Thats another cbp..So she's ugly ah?
cbp! lol. don't la say ppl ugly.. i can't judge ppl's looks. but definitely rude to me and gua tak suka langsung :(
Nola..i remember thr's a drama called Ugly Betty..nvm,cibaipo sounds better..my surroundings also got alot cbp now,sabar-ing..
what are u studying taking over there??
Louis: Hahahah I was thinking of Ugly Betty too but Ugly Betty isn't ugly lor! yeah i have to sabar too :(
Anonymous: sorry, I don't feel like telling at the moment.
Post a Comment