-

on
Friday, July 15, 2011
Super excited about something tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111@@

But cannot share sorry kthxbai.

Anyway, yesterday I went to the doctor's intending to get my urine tested as referred by the visa medical doctor. Turned out that not only did they need to get my urine tested, they had to do another blood test on me! I tell you the moment he said that my expression was literally O_O And I had to pay AUD 60 just to urinate and have my blood sucked what kind of life is this T___T
Ok that's it just wanted to rant a bit.


Be First to Post Comment !
Donna said...

Oh, I never thought if it like that. We are lucky here and have the NHS but I have often thought about going private. I didn't think of the small charges though!!

I adore your blog, will be back to read more of your posts! Keep up the good work!!

All the best,
Voe.
_____________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/