15 March 2012

on
Friday, March 16, 2012

Went to Pappa Rich twice but ended up not eating there because on the first visit, we were quite late and the kitchen was closed. On the second visit, there was a long queue. Please, queue and wait just to eat Malaysian food? No thanks.

Anyway, I've finally tried the Ais Kacang from Laksa King! Doesn't taste like a Malaysian Ais Kacang but it was good. The ice shaving was really fine, it melted instantly in the mouth. You know how sometimes when the ice shaving is really coarse it just sits inside your mouth as ice bits? I hate it when it's like that. 

Yesterday at school we had a training with Dermalogica. It's my second training actually, the first being a facial skincare product training. Yesterday we were trained with the body products and the segmented skin care line. Never knew Dermalogica has such an extensive line of products! And they all look convincing and promising. It was only a 1 day thing though, I'm planning to participate in their workshops and more in depth training once I'm qualified.

Had a long day in salon today. Had a lady for Half Day in Beauty so I had to perform brow tint, brow wax, underarm wax, half leg wax and a pedicure on her. After lunch I had a client for facial. 

Long day but... I'm strangely liking it. There's something about being so swamped with duties that excites me. I don't know. It's a completely new thing (compared to what I used to be doing back in M'sia) which I hated at the beginning but I find myself adapting and accepting it now. The experience is just different but in a good way of course. What's going to happen to music? I have no idea...

Be First to Post Comment !