How's the Christmas prep coming?
And you know what made the Saturday freaking awesome?
WK BOUGHT IT FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
So we got the Canon EOS 700D (also known as Rebel T5i), which come in a pack of 2 lenses. You can get it with one lens but it's only $50 more for a twin lens package so only an idiot would pass on it. You can't get a lens for $50 anywhere.
And THIS is like frosting on the cupcake.
I made an order with Asos some time back and because my order was so big, it was split into two packages. 1 package arrived and the other didn't. And in the live-tracking website that other parcel seems to be "In Transit" still, 4 days after my 1st package arrived which didn't make sense at all since both packages were dispatched at the same time. I contacted Asos and they told me my package has been lost. They said they would replace all the items I haven't received or they would refund me.
The thing is, I DON'T WANT A REFUND, I WANT MY CLOTHES!
I got these clothes only because there was a 30% discount and I got them because I needed new clothes!
I looked at the clothes individually after that and most of them were out of my size! I replied them saying I want them replaced, crossing my fingers that everything is still available. It's really frustrating when you're expecting something and then you get told it's no longer available.
After replying them on Wednesday, I haven't heard from them. On Friday, I received a card from a local post office to collect a package. Yes, it's my Asos package -___-
I'm guessing Asos knew my package has found its way to me and that's why they're not responding to me anymore, which to be honest annoys me a little because yes I know problem solved but the least they could do is tell me rather than ignore me? I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a bitchy, whiny customer who can't wait to get her new clothes hahaha.
So anyway. On Saturday Wk picked up the massive package for me from the post office and it was like a war zone on my bed. Best part is everything fits perfectly :D
Ok last picture before I run some errands.
I've been really liking Bircher Muesli for my breakfast lately. It's basically soaked muesli (plain or with fruits and nuts) or rolled oats in water/milk/juice to soften them (30 minutes or overnight), then you eat them with grated apple and yogurt. Cinnamon and honey for extra flavour. The honey is really optional as apple itself is sweet already. Seeds and nuts can be added for more crunch.
It takes more time to prepare but it's something different than the usual toast or cereal. It's packed with macronutrients, and it fills me up too.
Ok time to start my day.
This picture was taken 5 minutes before the tree toppled over the stools wtf. It has since been placed on the floor where it's most stable, but it makes the tree look really stunted hahaa.
Not that Wk and I celebrate Christmas, but one day I casually mentioned "Hey, let's have a Christmas tree this year!" without even actually having an intention to buy one. And we were at Big W when we saw this little tree for only $27. And Wk went, "Omg it has fiber optics. Let's get it."
I didn't even know what fiber optics were lol but since he made it sound like it's a cool thing I thought, yeah why not.
As of now the tree is still naked, we haven't gotten any accessories. Couldn't decide on the theme to go with yet.
Not that Wk and I celebrate Christmas, but one day I casually mentioned "Hey, let's have a Christmas tree this year!" without even actually having an intention to buy one. And we were at Big W when we saw this little tree for only $27. And Wk went, "Omg it has fiber optics. Let's get it."
I didn't even know what fiber optics were lol but since he made it sound like it's a cool thing I thought, yeah why not.
As of now the tree is still naked, we haven't gotten any accessories. Couldn't decide on the theme to go with yet.
Mandatory selfie.
This is my work makeup when I am bothered to put on eyeliner and mascara. Haha. I've recently found this liquid eyeliner from Maybelline which is really good. Look at how precise the line is! Of course, it's the skills too *shameless.
This is my work makeup when I am bothered to put on eyeliner and mascara. Haha. I've recently found this liquid eyeliner from Maybelline which is really good. Look at how precise the line is! Of course, it's the skills too *shameless.
Made Vietnamese Chicken Salad the other day and concluded that if there's a salad I can eat everyday, this is it. I don't know how everyone eats salad with the conventional vinaigrette/olive oil dressing everyday. It sucks. This is different. But I gotta say fish sauce is an acquired taste. If you love belacan (shrimp paste), you'll love fish sauce. If you find either one or both smelly, then I'm sorry you're missing out.
I had one of the most awesome Saturday ever.
I usually work on Saturdays but last week a colleague swapped with me so I had the Saturday off and worked on Sunday. It's been a while since I had Saturday off so the day was extra special haha.
We started off with having dim sum (or Aussies like to call it Yumcha) at Gold Leaf. I tell you the amount I ate was ridiculous, insane and unacceptable all at once. It was enough to last me the ENTIRE day. I didn't eat lunch or dinner. The only thing I had few hours after was a small cup of coffee.
Would I do that again? Hell yes LOL. There's nothing quite like stuffing food in your face, let alone dim sum. Every Asian loves their dim sum ok.
And then, we went to check out cameras. Wk and I have been meaning to get ourselves a DSLR for some time now. We first dropped by JB Hifi and found some pretty good deals (15% off plus $150 cashback!) and after comparing it to Myer, we decided JB Hifi would be the place to get it. Before that we went for coffee.
On our way to JB Hifi we passed by this little camera shop called Digi Direct and saw that they offer a very similar deal to JB Hifi but $50 more, on top of that it comes with a backpack and a monopod, while JB Hifi's offer doesn't come with anything. And I should also add that the salesperson we spoke to at JB Hifi was quite cocky, which was quite a turn off but this wasn't the first time we've had negative sales service at JB Hifi anyway so it was not surprising.
We didn't find the backpack or the monopod useful so we went in to bargain and see if they could take out the extra gifts and drop the price for us. They said they could only take out $25 and they offer to swap the gifts to anything else we might want such as an SD card. Talk about flexibility! And the guy who attended to us was really pleasant too.
Which we thought was a much better option because if we do get the camera we need an SD card anyway. As for the monopod, I decided to swap it with a mini tripod so I can selfie easier HAHAHA.
Since JB Hifi wouldn't package it with gifts for us, at Digi Direct for an extra $25 we get a 32GB SD (which is usually $50) and a tripod, what do we do next?
SWIPE THAT SHINYPLASTIC OF COURSE! Lol.
I had one of the most awesome Saturday ever.
I usually work on Saturdays but last week a colleague swapped with me so I had the Saturday off and worked on Sunday. It's been a while since I had Saturday off so the day was extra special haha.
We started off with having dim sum (or Aussies like to call it Yumcha) at Gold Leaf. I tell you the amount I ate was ridiculous, insane and unacceptable all at once. It was enough to last me the ENTIRE day. I didn't eat lunch or dinner. The only thing I had few hours after was a small cup of coffee.
Would I do that again? Hell yes LOL. There's nothing quite like stuffing food in your face, let alone dim sum. Every Asian loves their dim sum ok.
And then, we went to check out cameras. Wk and I have been meaning to get ourselves a DSLR for some time now. We first dropped by JB Hifi and found some pretty good deals (15% off plus $150 cashback!) and after comparing it to Myer, we decided JB Hifi would be the place to get it. Before that we went for coffee.
On our way to JB Hifi we passed by this little camera shop called Digi Direct and saw that they offer a very similar deal to JB Hifi but $50 more, on top of that it comes with a backpack and a monopod, while JB Hifi's offer doesn't come with anything. And I should also add that the salesperson we spoke to at JB Hifi was quite cocky, which was quite a turn off but this wasn't the first time we've had negative sales service at JB Hifi anyway so it was not surprising.
We didn't find the backpack or the monopod useful so we went in to bargain and see if they could take out the extra gifts and drop the price for us. They said they could only take out $25 and they offer to swap the gifts to anything else we might want such as an SD card. Talk about flexibility! And the guy who attended to us was really pleasant too.
Which we thought was a much better option because if we do get the camera we need an SD card anyway. As for the monopod, I decided to swap it with a mini tripod so I can selfie easier HAHAHA.
Since JB Hifi wouldn't package it with gifts for us, at Digi Direct for an extra $25 we get a 32GB SD (which is usually $50) and a tripod, what do we do next?
SWIPE THAT SHINYPLASTIC OF COURSE! Lol.
And you know what made the Saturday freaking awesome?
WK BOUGHT IT FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
So we got the Canon EOS 700D (also known as Rebel T5i), which come in a pack of 2 lenses. You can get it with one lens but it's only $50 more for a twin lens package so only an idiot would pass on it. You can't get a lens for $50 anywhere.
And THIS is like frosting on the cupcake.
I made an order with Asos some time back and because my order was so big, it was split into two packages. 1 package arrived and the other didn't. And in the live-tracking website that other parcel seems to be "In Transit" still, 4 days after my 1st package arrived which didn't make sense at all since both packages were dispatched at the same time. I contacted Asos and they told me my package has been lost. They said they would replace all the items I haven't received or they would refund me.
The thing is, I DON'T WANT A REFUND, I WANT MY CLOTHES!
I got these clothes only because there was a 30% discount and I got them because I needed new clothes!
I looked at the clothes individually after that and most of them were out of my size! I replied them saying I want them replaced, crossing my fingers that everything is still available. It's really frustrating when you're expecting something and then you get told it's no longer available.
After replying them on Wednesday, I haven't heard from them. On Friday, I received a card from a local post office to collect a package. Yes, it's my Asos package -___-
I'm guessing Asos knew my package has found its way to me and that's why they're not responding to me anymore, which to be honest annoys me a little because yes I know problem solved but the least they could do is tell me rather than ignore me? I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a bitchy, whiny customer who can't wait to get her new clothes hahaha.
So anyway. On Saturday Wk picked up the massive package for me from the post office and it was like a war zone on my bed. Best part is everything fits perfectly :D
Ok last picture before I run some errands.
I've been really liking Bircher Muesli for my breakfast lately. It's basically soaked muesli (plain or with fruits and nuts) or rolled oats in water/milk/juice to soften them (30 minutes or overnight), then you eat them with grated apple and yogurt. Cinnamon and honey for extra flavour. The honey is really optional as apple itself is sweet already. Seeds and nuts can be added for more crunch.
It takes more time to prepare but it's something different than the usual toast or cereal. It's packed with macronutrients, and it fills me up too.
Ok time to start my day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment