on
Monday, October 27, 2014
2 days in a row now I have been freakishly lucky!

So yesterday (Sunday) I was supposed to start work at 10am. My shift was changed to 7.45am instead because a colleague was sick. Whenever I do 7.45am on Sundays Wk will drive me to work because there isn't a train that early on Sundays. So yesterday he drove me to work and left for a meeting with his business partners. When I finished work and was in the train station wanting to train home, I found out there was actually no direct train service to home (and from home to city as well) for the whole day because they were fixing the train tracks! If I was doing the 10am shift, I would not have made it at 10am to work. I wouldn't know there's no train and I would have had to book a cab to get to work because Wk would be gone for his meeting by then. If that isn't luck I don't know what is!


And today, because said colleague was still sick, instead of 9.45am I had to do a 6.30am shift. Didn't have a problem at all getting to the city via train. Apparently it was raining the night before but it stopped when I was on the way to work, and even managed to slip through and be at work before the heavy rain started pouring again! Thought that was lucky enough, until Wk told me that all train lines were basically screwed the moment it started pouring heavily around 7-8ish, which is already a peak hour to begin with. What normally takes 30 minutes to get to work took an hour and half! So if I was trying to get to work at 9.45am today, I would basically be freaking late. And best part is when I left work, the rain has stopped! Brought my umbrella and didn't have to open it at all.


Now I say this luck is freaking me out because they say things come in strings of 3 and then something of the complete opposite happens. Seriously hope this is absolutely not true.
Be First to Post Comment !