Today I notice I am a ridiculer. I thought I was funny but thinking back, I sounded like a complete pessimist. Not good.
I need to remind myself to always think carefully before speaking, and to find a balance between pessimism and optimism.
On an unrelated note...
... drove into the city to pick this up today. I am obsessed - Lindberg Mette. It sits so well on my flat Asian nose 😆
I've wanted to own a pair of clear acetate frames, and this was love at first sight. Not exactly like what I had in mind, but even better. I was contemplating between matte or shiny titanium rim. Shiny won the vote. My previous frame was matte, so I figured I could use a change?
Prescription increased a wee bit after a year; it's now -4.00 and -5.00 😩 I guess laser will have to wait.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment