2 days ago we had our 2nd trimester ultrasound. On my birthday. I quote Sim Mei,
"So the period where your kid is more important than yourself has started *cry laughing emoji"
Yup, so true.
I could have scheduled it on a different day which would be after my birthday but... I thought if the scan does go well at least that would have been a good birthday present in itself. I know, even up until this point I still have reservations about feeling positive. I just can't stop myself from worrying.
Anyhoo. The scan went well :) Baby was moving so much the doctor had a hard time trying to scan her. She could be a profesional contortionist looking at how she twists and bends her body and limbs.
The first thing we saw when the doctor started the scan and she said,
"Oh. That's the bum. Definitely a girl, you can see what I call, the little 'hamburger'."
She meant the labia hahahahhah.
And this was when she straightened her legs over her head.
According to their measurements she's 21 weeks 6 days but if the hospital is using my first dating scan then it's only 21 weeks. I don't know who to listen to.
Will see what the obstetrician says when I see him/her tomorrow.
To commemorate the last birthday where I get to feel special by myself lol
A little present for me. Little in size not so little in price hahaha.
Finally announced this on my Instagram and received so many love and well wishes T_T I don't know what I have done to deserve this. I've published all the drafts I've saved throughout this journey. I finally feel like I have a little more courage to share and be excited.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment