Nothing much has changed except I've been feeling baby squirming in me!
It's a strange sensation. I think I've felt it since the start of week 18 but never gave it much attention until I sat back and really focus. Every article says it feels like bubbles popping, butterflies in your stomach, flutters. Yes, it kind of is like that but when I place my hands on my belly, I sometimes physically can feel the push from underneath! It's so much more than just a flutter. It has now become my ritual everynight to place my hands on my belly just to feel it all. It helps me sleep.
My sleep hasn't been the best lately. Lots of tossing and turning, lots of vivid dreams. I never wake up feeling refreshed =.=
In about 2 weeks time we're scheduled for the next stage of ultrasound which is the anatomy scan. And then an appointment at the hospital with a doctor. Hopefully the only appointment with a doctor because that'll mean my pregnancy isn't complicated and can be handled by the midwives.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment