A woman did my makeup for me. Because the thickness of my eyelids are uneven, she stuck some sorta tape on it. I never knew it could work like that! Hrm Imma try it next time since the uneven-ess of my eyelids are quite irritating sometimes.
The service was quite professional. The photographer professionally arranged our positions and directed our poses. I took one with my violin and he showed me from his camera. It looked really nice! I hope the others will turn out good too.
The only sad thing is that my other sister is not around to take the pictures with us. She's in uni in Sabah right now, or probably enjoying her Sunday with her boyfriend who's there studying at the same uni as her. The last time I talked to her, I said,
"Haha, you can't take graduation pics with us!"
And she replied,
"Fck la"
LOL! I guess it runs in our blood. Or probably just us siblings influencing each other. It probably started with me mastering the art of swearing when I was in high school. Then the younger ones began to learn haha! There's not a single day where we siblings will talk to each other without even swearing. Not meaning it of course, just for the fun of it.
Anyway!
"Shit Shit Shit. Monday got go jogging or not? I damn fat ady. Put on 2 kgs. 2KGS! FML" "It happened over the weekend T__T"
LOLOLOL!!!
I decided to wear a skirt instead of the black pants I wore during my convocation cos the black pants is seriously too long that it's sweeping the floor. And I don't have higher heels to go with it anyway.
During convocation I wore this lilac Vincci peep toe sling backs and god I swear I'll never touch those heels again! They gave me blisters and I was walking with it the whole day (at some point, had to run cos we were late) during convocation and my blisters broke and the friction made the wound worse!
Its seriously really, really bad. I'll take a picture if I remember to and post it here one day. Stupid stupid shoes. I'm not gonna touch them again. Everrrr. Ok that means, I need a new pair. HAHAHA!
Lastly before I hit the sack,
On that day few hours before convocation, I drove around SS2 and dropped by Kimarie for a trim and a wash. I love how salons can blow dry my hair all straight and neat. And the way they wash, my hair can stay not getting oily for up to 4-5 days! Usually it gets oily by day 2 or 3 if I don't wash my hair. When your hair's as long as mine, you'll understand why I dread washing it.
Anyway, it was so cheap! The senior stylist's price was only RM 25! Usually when I get a trim and wash it cost my RM30++ even in Klang! And it's not to say those salons are very well known. I'm not saying Kimarie's well known but at least, they have a website and they have branches so I supposed it's a quite established name already.
The trim was quite nice. She didn't cut much which I absolutely like because I hate stylists who don't listen to customers. And she also fixed my fringe which I previously snipped myself (ok, secret told) and it looks a lot better now. The whole cut+wash took less than an hour which was really good cos I was actually rushing.
I asked them for their hair colouring price and omg so much cheaper than what I paid! I'll definitely go there for my next hair job ;)

Ok good night!
Anyway, it was so cheap! The senior stylist's price was only RM 25! Usually when I get a trim and wash it cost my RM30++ even in Klang! And it's not to say those salons are very well known. I'm not saying Kimarie's well known but at least, they have a website and they have branches so I supposed it's a quite established name already.
The trim was quite nice. She didn't cut much which I absolutely like because I hate stylists who don't listen to customers. And she also fixed my fringe which I previously snipped myself (ok, secret told) and it looks a lot better now. The whole cut+wash took less than an hour which was really good cos I was actually rushing.
I asked them for their hair colouring price and omg so much cheaper than what I paid! I'll definitely go there for my next hair job ;)
Ok good night!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment