Graduation - The Flowers

on
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I've been awake since 6.30am and was randomly surfing the net while uploading pictures. I hate how I can't sleep much when something exciting's coming up. I'll be heading to the photo studio to take some graduation pictures with my family. And I don't understand why I feel so kan cheong with it also. Yesterday while chatting with Wk,

" Your life so nice hor? Don't need to do anything now. "
" ... where got! "
" Yala. You have nothing to worry about but how to wear your mortar board so that you'll look good in the pictures. "
" Wtf. Eat shit la you. "

He's got a point anyway. Wtf. -_-

Gahhhhh I can't decide how to wear my mortar board hat to look ok in the pictures! The last time I let all my fringe down I didn't look like a graduate at all lor! But if I put all my fringe up it looks quite ugly! I know that's how everyone wears it but I've seen people who wear it nicely! I shouldn't have trimmed my fringe laaaaa.

#162

Bought this from G2000 on the night before my convocation. I thought it's compulsary to wear a collared shirt (which I don't have, I just realised) but actually it's not. Didn't regret getting it anyway, since I don't have one.

#163


#164

A gift from Chooi Yin during convocation! So thoughtful and I didn't even get anyone anything! I feel like a useless friend now... T_T

#165

The lilies my friends got me.

Yesterday I realise that the flowers are slowly turning brown! T_T That's the bad thing about real flowers given as a gift. You can't really keep them except in pictures. So I decided to quickly take pictures of them.


The bouquet of white lilies Esther, Wai Tuck and Sim Mei got me. So pretteeeeee!

This was it on that day before they met me.


Half bloomed.


Now all nicely bloomed.




This was given by mom and dad.

On that day I was telling Cat that my parents surely will not buy me any flowers. Few days before convocation when I asked my parents to attend, my mom said, "Need to buy flowers ah? Go pinjam from people only lah" haha! Yes, my parents are like that. They don't bouther much about things. She even told me, "Huh? Must go the ceremony ah? Sure very boring one." LOL!

True enough! They did not get me flowers before going! This bouquet was bought at the very last minute from the many booths set up in uni after the ceremony. I know because when I met my mom and Esther and the rest, my dad was not there. And when he came back, he threw a bouquet of flowers to me saying "Nah" wtf. HAHAHA. I know it's not bought from florists also because it's not a very nice bouquet.


There's a rotten rose in it! My sister's finger's pointing at it.


Looks more like a valentine's gift than graduation haha.

It may not be a nice bouquet BUT! it's the thought that counts and so, I love it as much =)


Daisies given by my juniors. And no, it's that I'm really likeable in uni or anything, all my coursemates got one. Every senior who graduates will get one from the juniors.




And I thought they were sunflowers at first haha! I forgot sunflowers are much bigger than these.

Ok time to get ready for work.
Be First to Post Comment !