" OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! "
" What? "
" YOU KNOW MELBOURNE NOW HAS LINDT'S CAFE ALREADY! "
" HAHAHAHAH! Ya I know! "
" WTF WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!! "
" AHAHAHA another reason for you to come right? :D "
" Hahah! Guess who told me! "
" Aileen lorrr... "
" How you know one! "
" Hahah only she will tell you this kind of things la "
---
Haha. He knows me so well. And his friends too :)
I went to the Postgraduate Fair at IDP today and GRRR SO ANGRY!!! I can't believe this! All I need is just a freakin' answer - Do I freakin' need to go through an audition for specialisation in Teaching. I emailed University of Melbourne's School of Music but they didn't reply me. I went to IDP before this. That lady obviously didn't know anything and instead kept asking me to attend the fair cos she assured me representatives will be there and they'll be able to answer me. I got all my result slips ready cos that lady said if I apply on that day the application fees of AUD100 can be waived which is totally great because AUD100 is a lot for me. So I went today, and it's fruitless AGAIN!!!
STUPID.
I wasn't exactly late, was there around 12pm and there were already people queueing up for enquiries at the many Australian universities' booths. But not all were long queues la. From what I saw, only popular ones like Monash & Melbourne were quite packed with people.
Yes. Long queue at Melbourne U's booth. So I waited for about 10 minutes before I got to spoke with one of them. Then I told her I needed to know about requirements. She took out the book which I ALREADY have. Honestly, damn irritating la if really everything's already in the book or in the website do I still need to be there? Of course I got something I don't understand only I go there and ask one lah!
Reminded me of that stupid ang moh in Melbourne U's School of Music I met when I was in Melbourne. Stupid ang moh told me to go back and check out the website after I asked her a lot of questions she couldn't answer me. STUPID. OF COS I'VE READ THE WEBSITE LA IF NOT WHY I KNOW MELBOURNE U HAS MUSIC COURSES! WHY I WENT THERE. I said I wanted to meet someone who's in the faculty because I need to clarify about things. That stupid fat ang moh (*touch wood!) just wouldn't move her fat ass to arrange for me and asked me to check the website. STUUUUPID. No wonder she had to work there. With that kinda stupid attitude she'll probably have to work at that counter for the rest of her life lah.
Ok anyway, back to the fair today. Then I told her what's my problem and in the end, she too couldn't answer me. It's seriously very confusing.
I want to take the Masters in Music Studies by Coursework in Performance/Teaching. And in their website, it says that students who intend to do the Performance specialisation need to go through an audition. Er... so what about Teaching?
I asked a lady from IDP before and at first she answered me "YES" instantly claiming that it's under the same category. But I don't understand! Why the hell must the uni mention only students under Performance specialisation needs to go through audition! It sounds as though students who wants to specialize in Teaching don't have to go through an audition! But it's not mentioned in the website!
Today I asked a girl. At first she too replied me just like the lady I met earlier at IDP, an instant "YES" but after a while, she told me she's not sure actually. And she say she'll check it out for me. Wtf. Then I asked her "So I can't apply today?" and she said no since I'm not sure of the requirements yet. WTF.
I drove all the way there and purposely brought all my certs and all thinking it'll take some time to apply and all. In the end I still CANNOT apply and STILL DON'T KNOW if I need to go through an audition.
But the good news is that, she told me eventhough I can't apply today, I can always apply through IDP another day and the application fee will still be waived. That's the first. Second is, she asked me to leave her my enquiries and that when she gets anything she'll email the info to me. Well at least, AT LEAST, somebody's responding to me now.
It's seriously so damn frustrating. I just want to know whether or not I need to do the audition that's all! Why is it so hard to just answer me? To me having an audition and not having one makes A LOT of difference! If I don't have to go through an audition, I can save a lot of my money learning violin! I can use the time to teach more and earn more money! I don't have to worry about getting an accompanist which means more money needed, and a place to record my audition tape! I don't have to worry about posting the tape and the risk of it being lost on the way!
But if I DO need to go through an audition, that's a totally different story already!
Haihhhhh why want to give Melb U money also so difficult wtf.
" What? "
" YOU KNOW MELBOURNE NOW HAS LINDT'S CAFE ALREADY! "
" HAHAHAHAH! Ya I know! "
" WTF WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!! "
" AHAHAHA another reason for you to come right? :D "
" Hahah! Guess who told me! "
" Aileen lorrr... "
" How you know one! "
" Hahah only she will tell you this kind of things la "
---
Haha. He knows me so well. And his friends too :)
I went to the Postgraduate Fair at IDP today and GRRR SO ANGRY!!! I can't believe this! All I need is just a freakin' answer - Do I freakin' need to go through an audition for specialisation in Teaching. I emailed University of Melbourne's School of Music but they didn't reply me. I went to IDP before this. That lady obviously didn't know anything and instead kept asking me to attend the fair cos she assured me representatives will be there and they'll be able to answer me. I got all my result slips ready cos that lady said if I apply on that day the application fees of AUD100 can be waived which is totally great because AUD100 is a lot for me. So I went today, and it's fruitless AGAIN!!!
STUPID.
I wasn't exactly late, was there around 12pm and there were already people queueing up for enquiries at the many Australian universities' booths. But not all were long queues la. From what I saw, only popular ones like Monash & Melbourne were quite packed with people.
Yes. Long queue at Melbourne U's booth. So I waited for about 10 minutes before I got to spoke with one of them. Then I told her I needed to know about requirements. She took out the book which I ALREADY have. Honestly, damn irritating la if really everything's already in the book or in the website do I still need to be there? Of course I got something I don't understand only I go there and ask one lah!
Reminded me of that stupid ang moh in Melbourne U's School of Music I met when I was in Melbourne. Stupid ang moh told me to go back and check out the website after I asked her a lot of questions she couldn't answer me. STUPID. OF COS I'VE READ THE WEBSITE LA IF NOT WHY I KNOW MELBOURNE U HAS MUSIC COURSES! WHY I WENT THERE. I said I wanted to meet someone who's in the faculty because I need to clarify about things. That stupid fat ang moh (*touch wood!) just wouldn't move her fat ass to arrange for me and asked me to check the website. STUUUUPID. No wonder she had to work there. With that kinda stupid attitude she'll probably have to work at that counter for the rest of her life lah.
Ok anyway, back to the fair today. Then I told her what's my problem and in the end, she too couldn't answer me. It's seriously very confusing.
I want to take the Masters in Music Studies by Coursework in Performance/Teaching. And in their website, it says that students who intend to do the Performance specialisation need to go through an audition. Er... so what about Teaching?
I asked a lady from IDP before and at first she answered me "YES" instantly claiming that it's under the same category. But I don't understand! Why the hell must the uni mention only students under Performance specialisation needs to go through audition! It sounds as though students who wants to specialize in Teaching don't have to go through an audition! But it's not mentioned in the website!
Today I asked a girl. At first she too replied me just like the lady I met earlier at IDP, an instant "YES" but after a while, she told me she's not sure actually. And she say she'll check it out for me. Wtf. Then I asked her "So I can't apply today?" and she said no since I'm not sure of the requirements yet. WTF.
I drove all the way there and purposely brought all my certs and all thinking it'll take some time to apply and all. In the end I still CANNOT apply and STILL DON'T KNOW if I need to go through an audition.
But the good news is that, she told me eventhough I can't apply today, I can always apply through IDP another day and the application fee will still be waived. That's the first. Second is, she asked me to leave her my enquiries and that when she gets anything she'll email the info to me. Well at least, AT LEAST, somebody's responding to me now.
It's seriously so damn frustrating. I just want to know whether or not I need to do the audition that's all! Why is it so hard to just answer me? To me having an audition and not having one makes A LOT of difference! If I don't have to go through an audition, I can save a lot of my money learning violin! I can use the time to teach more and earn more money! I don't have to worry about getting an accompanist which means more money needed, and a place to record my audition tape! I don't have to worry about posting the tape and the risk of it being lost on the way!
But if I DO need to go through an audition, that's a totally different story already!
Haihhhhh why want to give Melb U money also so difficult wtf.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment