Ok I can't do a proper post now cos I seriously need to sleep otherwise I won't be able to wake up for the postgraduate fair at IDP tomorrow and if I don't manage to apply tomorrow, I'll need to spend an extra AUD100 just to apply myself and I certainly am not that stupid.
All I want to say now is that I've finally graduated and I am extremely happy with today! Seeing mom and dad there during my convocation and the smiles on their faces when we met outside the hall, I felt this really weird happiness in me! Looking at our pictures taken today only brought smile on my face again and again! And I don't know why I am feeling this happy! Maybe it's because I know they're proud of me, except that they will never say it but I can sense it.
And the best part of all my best friend was there! It was supposed to be a surprise but wtf, they all suck at surprising me haha! The only one time which they succeeded was during my 19th birthday haha. Anyhow, I actually didn't really think they'd come but I had a feeling that they'd come. It's weird I know, but yeah. They came :) And I couldn't be anymore happier! They even brought my a really pretty bouquet of lilies, my favourite flowers! (Actually my favourite are tulips but I know it's really difficult to get so after that, I love lilies too hehe)
Not only Esther alone, Sim Mei and Wai Tuck came! All the way just for me! Wai Tuck even brought his DSLR and took lots of pictures for us which I really have to thank him because they turned out so nice! And Sim Mei who helped me to take pictures using my camera when both my hands were busy with bouquets of flowers! And Esther of course who made the effort to come all the way eventhough she's rushing for her thesis and tests and whatnot!
ARGH WHY AM I SO BLESSED WITH SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!
Ok. Actually I don't need an answer for that ;) I just want to be happy and that's all.
So this is just a thanking post without the pictures because I've not uploaded them. Will do it probably tomorrow night.
Once again, mom, dad, Esther, Sim Mei and Wai Tuck, I
♥♥♥ all of you! Thank you for coming and thank you for the thoughtful flowers and thank you for... making me happy! :D
I used to think convocation is just another troublesome, overrated ceremony always causing the traffic to be congested in uni. Boy was I wrong! I now understand why people just wouldn't want to take off the robe and the hat even hours after the ceremony! Even when the robe's so freaking thick it's so damn hot wearing it and walk around under the sun.
Lastly, thanks to all who congratulated me. Congratulations to everyone who've graduated!
All I want to say now is that I've finally graduated and I am extremely happy with today! Seeing mom and dad there during my convocation and the smiles on their faces when we met outside the hall, I felt this really weird happiness in me! Looking at our pictures taken today only brought smile on my face again and again! And I don't know why I am feeling this happy! Maybe it's because I know they're proud of me, except that they will never say it but I can sense it.
And the best part of all my best friend was there! It was supposed to be a surprise but wtf, they all suck at surprising me haha! The only one time which they succeeded was during my 19th birthday haha. Anyhow, I actually didn't really think they'd come but I had a feeling that they'd come. It's weird I know, but yeah. They came :) And I couldn't be anymore happier! They even brought my a really pretty bouquet of lilies, my favourite flowers! (Actually my favourite are tulips but I know it's really difficult to get so after that, I love lilies too hehe)
Not only Esther alone, Sim Mei and Wai Tuck came! All the way just for me! Wai Tuck even brought his DSLR and took lots of pictures for us which I really have to thank him because they turned out so nice! And Sim Mei who helped me to take pictures using my camera when both my hands were busy with bouquets of flowers! And Esther of course who made the effort to come all the way eventhough she's rushing for her thesis and tests and whatnot!
ARGH WHY AM I SO BLESSED WITH SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!
Ok. Actually I don't need an answer for that ;) I just want to be happy and that's all.
So this is just a thanking post without the pictures because I've not uploaded them. Will do it probably tomorrow night.
Once again, mom, dad, Esther, Sim Mei and Wai Tuck, I
I used to think convocation is just another troublesome, overrated ceremony always causing the traffic to be congested in uni. Boy was I wrong! I now understand why people just wouldn't want to take off the robe and the hat even hours after the ceremony! Even when the robe's so freaking thick it's so damn hot wearing it and walk around under the sun.
Lastly, thanks to all who congratulated me. Congratulations to everyone who've graduated!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment