Graduation 2009

on
Friday, August 14, 2009
I have exactly only 5 minutes to blog omg!


While we were bored listening to boring speeches and waiting for our turn to go up.
L-R: Amy, me, Cat and Chooi Yin.


With Cheng Choo.

And after the ceremony, everyone went out to take more pictures. Omg super damn a lot of people and super damn hot ok! I was sweating inside out! Not literally la. My body usually don't sweat much but my head usually sweat the most. I told Esther, "the part where it's covered with hair only will sweat a lot" and she laughed hysterically. I don't understand, very funny meh? HAHA.


Haha check out Cheng Choo behind us!






With coursemates and juniors.

And then... surprise!!! No lah not really wtf. Hahaha. I was calling my dad and asked where they were and then he told me he lost mom. I was like wtf. My mom doesn't have a handphone how on earth am I going to find her in the huge crowd. Then he told me she's with Esther and I went "Huh? Esther's here?" Haha. After a while, we all met each other.



They couldn't find me at first so they called Cat! And Cat was with them when I saw them.




We were saying we should turn the scrolls around so that can see the "University Malaya" words.




Wai Tuck with his respectful camera which took quite a number of shots here.


I think I was calling my dad.







Haha my mom was looking at that idiot's flowers which almost blocked my face.












With Wai Tuck


With Sim Mei








Chooi Yin, Cat, Samuel and me.


With Jian.

Lastly, before we left, met Adelle at the other side.




Cat, me and Adelle.

OMG 3.30 ALREADY GTG BYE!
Be First to Post Comment !