Because I Think Replying To Your Comments Deserve One Whole Post =)

on
Sunday, October 18, 2009
What a long title. But yeah.

I am so happy and I honestly feel so freakin' blessed to have readers/friends who are concerned about my insignificant and unnecessary worrying. I feel so happy to read all the long, long comments because it tells me one thing - you guys actually took the time to highlight it and read through that whole long crap and you guys cared! I feel so touched T____T I'm not saying this just to make me seem like I'm nice, seriously! Well, I AM nice anyway HAHAHA.

ShinD, awww actually it's not that I am snobbish or anything it's just that I'm not good at talking with new people so a lot of times, people don't actually find me friendly and some even think I look "angry" hence, unapproachable -_- but thank you for saying I was friendly to you =D

Ping, well you are damn right about everything but stepping out of my comfort zone... I still need a lot of time to master the art of it hehe. Anyway, I hope you're doing fine in the UK! I read your post about LDR. Like I've always said, have faith! You can do it too. =)

Maggie, wtf your comment cracked me up the most! But they're all so true! Yala yala I don't like you wtf. HAHAHA. Yeah, the only thing that I actually look forward there is of course Wk, and at least one of my besties, you, are there! =) Omg but NARS is sooooo overpriced at Australia T_T

Esther, dim gai you scold me bitch T___T LOL! Anyway, the thing is, IF I get accepted I most probably will continue staying there cos I most probably will try to get a job there... but yeah. To think it through I shouldn't be complaining since its not that the world's shutting off on me. Eh even if I have Wk and Maggie there I will definitely miss you one lar T____T

Fang Chin, wah short and sweet hahaah! I like! Actually it's not about me wanting or not anymore, but more like can I make it? T___T

Laughing, haahahahah with you it's all about gossiping! Thanks for the encouraging words! I will =)


I guess afterall, I shouldn't be complaining because really, there isn't any problem. Well, like I said, I only wanted to ramble a little. Thanks again for the great comments, everyone! =)

On a totally unrelated note, here're the pieces that I'll be preparing for the audition:

Vivaldi's Winter Concerto
Beethoven's Spring Sonata
Wieniawski's Romance
Stravinsky's Russian Maiden's Song

I hope it's up to standard... Luckily I have Wk there because he helped me to ask the International Admissions' Officer directly and cleared all the confusion I had. The deadline's on Christmas Eve, I'll be submitting my application early November. I've even called my accompanist (who's a really good one btw, and expensive too T___T) and I was so glad that she said ok cos I was told that she's busy all the time and I was a little worried if she cannot help me. And another great news is that I don't have to submit in a video format, just an audio will do. Which is a great relief cos then I don't have to worry about tripods, sound balancing and whatevers. Now, where can I find a good sound recorder...





Be First to Post Comment !