(Cover) Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" FAIL!!!

on
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
So I know I haven't been updating and that's because I'm busy with... things (actually nothing much but I just wanna make myself feel a little bit better by saying I'm busy haha!) and there's nothing much to talk about anyway.

Let me just entertain you with my super failed take on Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me". I love that song. Not that I can relate to the lyrics but I only like the music. There's a difference ok. I like the melody, how simple the chords go but yet the music's good. If you listen carefully (only music ppl can understand this), the chords are actually repeating all the way. There's not even modulation or anything. And all her songs are simple like that, but they sound great. She totally made me fall in love with country+pop and she's only 19! So young and talented. Her songs are very typical teenage love songs with cheesy lyrics but admit it, you sing along to her songs when you listen to it! You pick it in karaoke! Admit it! And I'm not talking about just girls ok, I've seen a lot of guys singing to her songs too.

Before watching, yes I have a lot of makeup slapped onto my face yes I went out of tune a little yes I'm such a loser cos I tell you how much I love this song and then I can't even sing it properly but that's because this is only my 1st attempt ok so don't expect too much lah!

bb

Anyone wants me to do a full cover? =D I promise I won't fail.

Ok bye.
Be First to Post Comment !