EevIsVain

on
Thursday, October 22, 2009
I just realised that I've been abandoning my update on Project 365 for 11 freaking days! But I did take pictures every single day. Most of them are my self-obsessed, camwhore pictures cos I was and have been playing a lot with makeup lately haha.


#233 - Hahah cheating picture. Took this today but every other day I have been practising so, my violin is always hung that way onto my music stand.


#234 - Like I said, was playing with make up.


#235 - And I mean A LOT of makeup. I know my face looks a little too white in this picture, it happens all the time when I take pictures with flash.


#236 - My 10 samples of eye pigments from Lumiere came this day. Loving them!


#237 - Another makep day. Wah I think this was my best mascara-application day! Look at my lashes like false ones!


#238 - Ok I look super hideous here that's because I was experimenting with colours on my bare face. Didn't have anything on so it looked really ridiculous.


#239 - Another attempt on natural/neutral-looking makeup!


#240 - I was at uni and when I was done with things, it was peak hour so I dropped by MidValley and... yeah. But I needed most of them anyway! Only the MAC eyeshadows and the Anna Sui Ring Rouge were impulse purchases...


#241 - After about a year or 2 of colour blue/violet/gray contacts, I'm finally going back to black. Still not used to it though :/


#242 - I've been looking for the MAC Pro Eyeshadow Palette for the longest time! It's a palette with 15 empty eyeshadow slots made to fit eyeshadows pans, so you can customize it with any eyeshadow colours you like - MAC ones of course. A few days ago Melissa left me a message in my chatbox saying the MAC store in Kuching sells it and I got a little surprised cos I have never thought any MAC stores in Malaysia sells it only because I've never seen them on display haih. So when I was at MidValley a few days ago, I dropped by MAC and asked about it and tadahhh! They have it! I bought it immediately eventhough I don't have 15 eyeshadows (yet!). On top of that, I bought 2 more eyeshadows so now I have 4 in my collection and I depoted them yesterday and woohoo, success! Ok if you don't know makeup you probably won't know about depoting.


#243 - My lunch today. Taking that picture was crazy, if you notice, I had to use my left hand to use the chopsticks and grab the noodle, and my right hand to click capture on my webcam. I am a righthander and my left hand cannot work for nuts. Oh except for playing the violin and piano of course haha.

Ok before I end this, let me just make an announcement that I've created another blog where I post all my self-obsessed, vain, makeup or anything beauty-related pictures and also blog about them of course.

I decided to make another page for that simply because I personally find it a little too messy to have too many things at once in one post like... I talk about a trip somewhere and then suddenly I go on about my own face. Maybe I'm just being sensitive but I personally prefer reading a post or a blog that is not too jumbled up, if you know what I mean. So I was thinking if I prefer my posts/blog to be that way what if there are readers who prefer it too? I know very well myself that I'm basically quite obsessed with makeup now and taking pictures of myself lol so I don't want to gradually turn this completely into a blog of that kind. I still want to keep this blog as a personal blog, an online update about my life for my friends who read me.

So just letting you know, if you're as obsessed with makeup/beauty or if you can tolerate 8712310 pictures of my face, you can catch me here. I'm not trying to promote this webpage hence, such an understated link (haha like lah a lot of people read me) because like I said, it's all about my face and my obsession which I won't post that much here anymore so if you like all that (you stalker hahaahah), feel free to check me out there.

Ok gtg bye!

Be First to Post Comment !