Kiss Me Coral

on
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Ok sometimes I can be quite hard to please but there are times it's really not my fault when I become bitchy.

I was at a Jusco supermarket earlier this evening shopping for the ingredients for my dinner (pineapple fried rice :D) and when I was about to pay, I saw the super huge notice hanging on the ceiling saying "NO PLASTIC BAGS PROVIDED ON SATURDAYS" and I thought ok fine I'll just pay for it since I forgot and I didn't bring any types of bag with me except for my handbag which of course can't be used to put groceries.

When I was at the counter, the cashier started scanning my items without even asking me first if I wanted a bag. So I thought fine. After he was finished scanning and calculating the total price, after he nicely arranged everything at the side, after he stuck each and every item with a "PAID" sticker (or whatever it says), he told me plastic bag is not provided.

I was dumbfounded. I KNOW plastic bags are not provided but that doesn't mean you do not need to ask me if I wanted to buy one, does it?

Ok NO, I didn't throw a fit just because of one freaking plastic bag. Although I did ask the cashier in a pissed tone, "So? I cannot buy a plastic bag is it?"

And the poor cashier had to say "Yes you can buy a plastic bag, it'll cost you 20cents".

-_________________________________- this was literally my expression.

Then of course I told him I wanted a plastic bag in a frustrated tone. 

And then I told Wk this situation and said "Do I look like I'll put all the groceries in my LV bag ah" which I know sounded SUPERRRRR bitchy and snotty but seriously! Do I??! I am not in anway trying to show off or be snotty but SERIOUSLY!

And he replied, 

" they dunno its real or fake wan ma, so many fake wan around hahahahahha "

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH OMG SO TRUE!!!

Anyway, let me stress again I'm not trying to be a show off  with the namedrop but I seriously find the situation a little awkward.

So here's the said Pineapple Fried Rice I made today during dinner. Quite nice :) 

OH WAIT.

Which reminds me, I didn't get to eat any shrimps!!!! How could I have forgotten there were shrimps in it!!!! Grrrrrr wasted all my time peeling and de-veining and cooking and in the end I didn't get to eat it! >=(

Aaaaah my favourite drink everrrr.

Today's goodbye kiss is from my reddish coral lips :)
Be First to Post Comment !
samantha said...

Lols....real or fake LV...hahaha so true....but than again some people can carry a fake and yet ppl believe is real coz they have the style for it and some...really carry real one but no style confirm kena called as fake....aigh....haha but it was funny!

Gypsy On The Move said...

The colour looks good wei! I mean the lippie colour.

Ee Von said...

samantha: lol exactly! but in the end, i think authenticity still will win over. if i were to carry a fake, i don't think i can carry it with confidence. not to say i carry an authentic designer bag to boost my confidence, but it's totally unnecessary to lower one's confidence by using something which is an imitation.

Shin Dhee: hahaahah it's actually VERY bright!! it's a revlon and there's buy one get 1 free at watsons! super worth it! not sure if they still have it...