I'm so touched T_T a few people actually have personally asked me to update my blog. Thank you lovely readers so much for still wanting to keep up with this boring blog! :) I will try my best to update!
Check out my super cantikkk top I got (but didn't pay for tee hee) from ASOS.com!
Its a beautiful chartreuse kaaarer! Unfortunately because it's an online shopping site, I had to guess my size. I ended up buying one size bigger than what I should be getting :( But it's ok, can be layered.
The coolest part is...
... the back! I don't know how to describe the back. Can anyone? Haha.
Omg check this out!
WTF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I was waiting for Cat one day and I was doing my makeup in the car using the rear view mirror. When we were ready to go, I adjusted the mirror and the head of the koala fell off WTF LMAO!
Aww poor thing... wtf. Lol we couldn't stopped laughing after that.
Skittle toe nails!!! I was decluttering and reorganizing my nail polishes when I saw this colour (2nd toe from big, left leg) which is my sis' and I've never actually worn it so I applied it just to see how it looks. And then another... and another... and that's how everything's painted lol.
My modest collection!! I know to some ppl it might seem like a lot but I say mine's modest cos as a self-proclaimed beauty junkie, my collection is not that great if compared to many I've seen. Not all but about 80% here are my favourites. Blues, purples, greens and yellows. I'm a fun, bright colours person! Don't like pinks and reds on my nails, surprise surprise. I know a lot of ppl think my favourite colour is pink, it's not true. I only like pink on certain things and nails are certainly not one of it.
Here're some conversation between me and Wk I find kind of amusing. If you follow my Twitter or are a friend in my Facebook, you've probably seen this already.
1. I've recently watched Eat, Pray, Love and got even more interested in Rome (I've been wanting to go ever since I read about Liz's adventure in Eat, Pray, Love the book) so I said this excitedly to Wk in Skype while he was busy doing his assignment:
"OMGGG I wanna go to Rome one day and stay there a month or two. It's beautifull!!!"
And he, replied me in an indifferent manner, with an indifferent face:
"Earn money first"
*punch sound effect plays
2. This one also during Skype.
Wk: You know the indomie got bad stuff in it. Some preservative too much. Omg I always eat!
Me: All instant noodles are the same one la. How you know?
Wk: Maggie post on Facebook.
Me: Maggie? Indomie and Maggie are different companies of cos Maggie will say bad stuffs to try to bring Indomie down lah.
Wk: Er... Maggie Tan Lay Khon.
*silence... followed by a sudden burst of hysterical laughter not forgetting the "WTF"s
Seriously, why didn't I wonder, Maggi has a Facebook account?? Wtf. I mean the food company. Notice it's Maggi without the 'e'.
Ok gotta take a shower and start decluttering and reorganizing my makeup stash. It's so messy to a point where I can't find my sharpener! My eyebrow pencil's starting to hurt my skin :(




Be First to Post Comment !
LOL! that's so cute EeVon! U didnt notice the 'e' :p btw, m a reader of your blog, so please update your blog regularly :D i just love the Eat, Pray, Love movie! the storyline, the scenary, everything (i personally thought that Julia Roberts looked old previously but in the movie, she looks so pretty!! and not that old :p keep on blogging dear! :)
You should try wearing the top without the tube......looks more sexy!!!
Shyra: aww thank you! thank you for still reading and dropping by :D i love Eat, Pray, Love too!!! it's so inspiring... and I wanna go to Italy and eat pasta for goodness sake!
Anonymous: haha more like obscene than sexy
Post a Comment