Anyone missed my face?
NAHHH!!!
Tee hee! :)
A couple of pictures from our last meet up. Gosh I seriously miss uni days :(
2 of my favourite girls from UM - Adelle & Cheng Choo :)
Why oh why must I have that lansi face and lansi smile?
Lately I've been feeling really fat. OK OK I KNOW I LOOK FAT TOO BE NICE OK.
I was driving home after work (while feeling fat) and I suddenly feel like signing up for a gym. Yay? Nay?
Anyone can recommend? Anyone needs an extra companion for gym sessions? I can only hit it during night times though cos I have a life ya know.
Ok before ending let me just leave a friendly reminder that I am not in any way or by any means saying other girls who are more 'prosperous' than me, fat. I have not been working out, exercising or doing any sorts of outdoor activities for the past few months and I have been eating fast food like crazy. Of course it is unhealthy! Fat is just a word I use to exaggerate how unhealthy I am and it is solely my opinion on myself and nothing else.
One more note before I end! In my previous post I was talking about this employee who has her very own extended lunch hour whenever I'm not around? This morning I watched the CCTV recordings right in front of her and jot down the time she comes in to work and leaves and lunch and blablabla. She's usually not very punctual anyway even when I'm around, 5 - 10 minutes later than the time she's supposed to be back at which is 2.30pm. During lunch hour today she was back 2.30pm sharp! HAHAHAHA! Like Wk said, "stamp your authority!"


Be First to Post Comment !
Try True Fitness, EV. My friend signed up there and she paid like RM110 every month. I'm not sure which is nearer to your place. What my friend like about it is that they have a pool there which not many fitness centre does.
Annnnnnndddddd, Welcome Back! =PP
Actually the nearest is fitness first at aeon... but ah i dunno. ff seems exp! pool or no pool, no difference to me cos i can't swim lol!!!
thank you for still reading <333
Post a Comment