Today I want to blog about the most random things because I really do miss blogging. Everytime I decided to blog I just happen to be losing my focus and went ahead and waste my time on other things. So...
Dinner was steamed fish (what do you call ikan bawal in English?), some vege (I think it's spinach...), steamed eggs and deep-fried wonton. I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry and I was feeling fat... which was why I wasn't hungry.
I was at work as usual and followed dad's instructions to watch the CCTV's recordings everyday and check on what the employees are up to when I'm not around. There's this new full time female employee. She's not only quite constantly late for work (5 minutes is still considered late, she's an employee), she has her own extended lunch hour as well. Her lunch hour is supposedly 1.30 - 2.30 pm and that means being in the shop at 2.30 pm not leaving her house at 2.30 pm...
Everytime I'm not around, she'll be away for more than an hour. The last time I checked, she was out at 1.05pm and came back at 2.45pm. How outrageous is that? And the more outrageous thing is how she will always say to my father and I that she's the "type who always wants to get her job done perfectly and doesn't want to get complaints from the boss".
Oh gosh. My tolerance on liars have a limit ya know...
If that's not irritating enough, everytime she complains about something (usually when she gets scolded by the boss) she'll drop a name or two aka putting the finger on someone - which I absolutely hate. We are all working in the same company when problems arise there is no need to mention names, agree? Honestly, she herself carries the mistake too so why make it seem like it's everyone's fault but hers? I know it's human's nature to not want to bear responsibility if possible but I do not like the fact that she MUST put the blame on someone else but herself when shit which involves her happens.
And anyhow, the so called 'problem' she usually complain about, are not so much of a great deal anyway. Who the heck never gets scolded by the boss when working? Stop whining like a little girl lah aunty.
Ok... this is getting to ranty.
On a more exciting note, MY ASOS ORDER IS FINALLY IN MY HANDS NOWWWWW!!!!!!
And they're omg so freaking nice!!! Skanky, just the way I like 'em =)
Ok I know I don't have a superbod to strut them but frankly I don't care about what you think because it's me wearing them and how I feel about them. =)
Ok time to sleep!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment