11 more to go!

on
Saturday, November 20, 2010
I printed this out and stuck it on the wall in the shop's toilet today.


I hope it doesn't sound rude or mean, cos when I was typing it I was fuming inside thinking about what happened yesterday.

Today I bought my favourite vegetarian mee siam for lunch. Picked some vegetarian char siew too. Mmm...


During breaktime I went to Starbucks wanting to get their card to collect stamps. Last year I managed to collect enough to get their planner (for this year). Doesn't look like the most attractive planner you can find but the built and quality overall is great and the design is sleek so I quite like it. I also bought their planner last year, which I prefer cos it's leatherback.

Today, I saw a mock up of next year's planner (which you can get by collecting enough stamps aka buying enough drinks) and it looked pretty good, looks like it's going to be leather. I hope it's leather because I prefer it to be leather.

So you gotta collect 12 stamps altogether, 2 (or more) of which must be 2 of their Christmas exclusive drinks, the Toffee Nut Latte and Peppermint Mocha, either hot or frappucino, only Grande(regular) or Venti(large) gives you a stamp.

Actually I wanted to try the Peppermint Mocha Frappucino but I changed my mind immediately when I saw the Toffee Nut Latte Frappucino because I remembered exactly a year ago I had it and I loved it! How could I have forgotten how good it tasted! 

This sucker is omfg so nice!!! It's too sweet for my own good but it's too good to resist! I wish they sell the toffee sprinkle, it's so damn addictive!

Why do they have to make something so nice only available around Christmas?! That's too cruel :(

I tell you, 1 stamp on my card is definitely going to be the Peppermint Mocha Frappucino but the 11 other stamps... don't need a rocket scientist to tell you what drinks they're going to be.

At first I was a little disappointed. I thought I wasn't going to make it to 12 stamps cos I thought the collection will end by the end of December and I'll be in Melbourne for almost one month during December so I'll be left with only 2 weeks here now how the heck can I get all 12 stamps in such a short time right. 

Collection started since 9 November and ends on 15 January!

Now that I know it's 15 January that gives me about 4 weeks to fill it up! 

Ok one week about... 3 drinks. WTF that's still alot... time to ring up some coffee buddies.
Be First to Post Comment !
Gypsy On The Move said...

I read all about your tweet updates on the cat's poop and that stupid man...and I was thinking, "Can it get anymore worse than this???"

Anonymous said...

i help u with 2 coffees on january!

Ee Von said...

Gypsy: hahahah no la those were the two worst days of my life FML

Anonymous: thank you! which starbucks??