Where are your manners you stupid stupid man!

on
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Remember my cat poop story just a few posts below? Right so I swore to not step into that toilet again. I forgot to mention that there's actually 2 toilets in the shop so yes I still have one more toilet to use.

Today a mofo man who's a customer came to pick up his stuffs and I was busy attending to another customer so I told him to wait. Then he asked if there's a toilet he can use and I told him yes and directed him to it. 

Fast forward - 1 hour later I felt the urge. I went into the toilet (not the cat poop one) and to my extreme horror and disgust (at this point you can imagine my face contorting to all kinds of shape), there's pee in the toilet bowl and the toilet seat was left down, and there were spots of 'liquid' here and there.

WHAT. THE. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Obviously that asshole did not flush after using the toilet. And not only that, he didn't lift up the seats before 'spraying' everywhere without aiming properly! He obviously lives alone because if you live with a woman you'll know women needs the seat down and if you fucking dirty the seat how the fuck are we going to dare to use it again!

Is he fucking uneducated or what??? This is not even a public toilet why can't he flush after using??!

OMG I'M SO ANGRY.
Be First to Post Comment !