To push all the negative/angry/ranty post down, let me fill this with lots of pictures of my new hair. Ok not very new actually, about a month old already haha.
Before and after the big chop.
Doesn't look too different but trust me, it's A WHOLE LOT shorter than before. Before this it was long and super choppy - very short and long layers. The longest layer is ridiculously long, people often told me they thought it's extensions :( What's the point of having long hair when people don't think it's real, right? So I decided to get a blunt cut - chop them all off to the same length but still maintaining a few layers so it doesn't look to thick. I'm planning to grow it out again. I miss my hair when it was like this:
Left: Indoor, fluorescent lighting. Right: Facing the window with natural lighting.
Also coloured it. This time it's a mahogany-ish brown, not some atrocious looking gold/blonde which I know Esther hates and thinks it looks lala. Wk hates it too HAHAHA. Actually it's not THAT bad lor I don't understand why they hate it...
Ok maybe a little too light but I've never regretted it and never will. We only live once so if you wanna do something which doesn't harm yourself or anyone, go for it.
So now I'm between a redhead and brunette cos the colour kinda faded a little and it doesn't have that much of red tones anymore.
Ok gtg.




Be First to Post Comment !
Panasonic DMC-FX01
omg...priceless your sister's expression...
Anonymous: ???
aileen: hahahaha purposely chose that picture to put up lol
I think I prefer your current hair length lah! Looks better on you.
Shin Dhee: haha thanks! but i still like it longer :) gotta trim often la if not looks bad
Post a Comment