Shit happens

on
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Not sure if I've mentioned this but I'll be heading to Melbourne this December together with Wk's family to attend his graduation. We bought the tickets as early as 8 freaking months ago and I didn't tell my dad back then because I didn't know me working at his place would turn into something so serious. 4 months ago, we moved from Damansara Uptown to Putra Heights. 3 months ago, the other part time employee decided to quit because she found Putra Heights too far and inconvenient for her. I panicked, who's gonna take my place when I leave in December? 2 months ago, this woman came and started working full time. I was relieved. 

Fast forward - 1 week ago, she decided to quit. Of all time, one month before I'm leaving, right when I was about to tell my dad, she quitted.

SERIOUSLY. 8 freaking months ago I didn't picture myself in a situation like this. I was planning to tell him a month before I leave but who knew that crazy woman decided to throw her tantrum at us and in the end decided to leave!

Agggh I don't know why I'm such a pussy. 4 years ago I feel this exact same nervousness when I was planning to ask for permission from my parents to fly to Melbourne for the first time. 4 years later, I am obviously much older and supposedly thinking more mature than before, I STILL FEEL NERVOUS. Wth.

I think if I am not working for him it would have been so much more easy for me. Yala yala excuses la I know I should have told him waaaaay earlier but who knew!!! Seriously who knew...
Ok done venting. Need to sleep because tomorrow is a public holiday but I still have to do some donkey job somewhere and I'm very unhappy about it. On top of that, I'm in charge of the company's website. My kiamsiap father refuses to pay other people to design a company logo, write and copyright the profile so I have to do it. And I dunno how to tell him about next month. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Oh btw speaking of my title, let me share a very disgusting story.

I was as usual, at work this morning and I had to pull up the urm... 'railing' to open the shop. So when I was about to unlock the padlock, this stray cat came very near to me. There're usually a number of stray cats around. I don't know the exact number cos cats all look the same and I usually see a few diff 'colours'. Esther I think you'll have nightmare everynight if you come to my shop.

So anyway I squatted down to unlock the rail when this cat came super close to me and of course, naturally I stopped what I was doing just to make sure it doesn't come too close or rub itself on me (you know how cats like to do that...). Then I meowed at it wtf... just cos. Then I heard a responding meowing but holly crap it wasn't that cat I was facing cos it didn't even open its mouth!

The meowing became consistent and it was very very close as though there's an invisible cat around me. Then I realise the meowing came from... BEHIND THE RAILING, INSIDE THE SHOP WTF.

I quickly unlock and opened everything and true enough, a cat ran out once I pulled up the railing slightly.

I quickly went inside the shop and took a few sniffs cos you know how evil little thingies like these  ruin things and pee and poop everywhere. For goodness sake the shop is full of paintings I can't imagine my dad's reaction if he finds out any of his paintings (especially the expensive, original artworks) get ruined. Thank goodness everything was fine.

Fast forward - I was in one of the two toilets in the shop putting back the ladder when I sniffed something super foul. I turned my head to the left and saw...

A. PILE. OF. SHIT. ON THE FLOOR BEHIND THE TOILET BOWL!

Do I hear ewww???? *major cringe

Knn in the end I had to clean the mess up! Don't ask me how but I sure as hell did not and will never touch shit with my bare hands. And I sure as hell will never use that toilet anymore.

I wish little pets like these only come with their cuteness, and only that.

Let me end this post with a funny picture.

This is my boyfriend trying to swat a fly with urm... an unwanted magazine? I dunno. And me being the supportive girlfriend, cheering for him wtf HAHAHHAHAH. 

It's summer now in Australia, and it's the season full of flies. Yes, lalat. Gosh I hate flies.
Be First to Post Comment !
Esther said...

finally!
dont ever bring me to your shop and dont touch me with your bare hands! lol.
they're more like pest than pets. sorry, not animal lover

Ee Von said...

yes finally! hehe.

hahahaahaha you bet i will touch you everywhere with my bare hands. you wait.