It's been three weeks since I had internet to use. Never thought I'd be able to survive this long haha. Sorry I'll reply all comments once I have Internet. The only time i get to come in touch with the internet is when Wk is back from work, i get to use his phone to get online but trust me it's not fun at all doing so much of typing using an iPhone... Or any phone actually.
We've gotten about 70% of our furnitures in. We got a really cozy couch with bright red covers, a dark brown timber finish coffee as well as dining table, a queen size mattress (which was really expensive btw, I never knew mattresses were that expensive but if it's something we're gonna sleep on everynight for the years to come it's obviously netter to invest on a good one) and a small desk cos our room can't fit a bigger one.
Just yesterday we got some new (really nice!) dinnerwares and towels. The apartment is starting to look and feel homely.
I made meatballs today. My second time. The first time I made them I had to tweak a little from the recipe cos I didn't have most of the ingredients. Turned out pretty good. I got curious and decided to make them again this time using what's asked for since the kitchen now is more well stocked than before. They're all nicely arranged in a tray kept in the fridge, waiting to be cooked! I just need one fine day to cook them...
Tomorrow we're going to the market to pick up some fresh vege and meats and whatnot. The fridge is still lacking on those.
Today's my dad's birthday and I really miss being home. Usually there'll be a cake and during the night everyone will gather and sing a birthday song and eat cake together. If it's our parents' birthday it'll be either one of my siblings or my job to get a cake. This time, my brother's in the UK, my sis's in Sabah, and I'm obviously here in Melbourne. My other sister obviously can't buy a cake by herself. I called back earlier and was told that they just had dinner and my parents and my sis were going out to get a cake.
Hearing that I don't know if I should be happy that at least they still have my sis around, or sad that nobody bought the cake for my dad.
Sorry this is getting emotional again. I'm of course glad that everyone's doing fine. I promise I will be fine too.
We've gotten about 70% of our furnitures in. We got a really cozy couch with bright red covers, a dark brown timber finish coffee as well as dining table, a queen size mattress (which was really expensive btw, I never knew mattresses were that expensive but if it's something we're gonna sleep on everynight for the years to come it's obviously netter to invest on a good one) and a small desk cos our room can't fit a bigger one.
Just yesterday we got some new (really nice!) dinnerwares and towels. The apartment is starting to look and feel homely.
I made meatballs today. My second time. The first time I made them I had to tweak a little from the recipe cos I didn't have most of the ingredients. Turned out pretty good. I got curious and decided to make them again this time using what's asked for since the kitchen now is more well stocked than before. They're all nicely arranged in a tray kept in the fridge, waiting to be cooked! I just need one fine day to cook them...
Tomorrow we're going to the market to pick up some fresh vege and meats and whatnot. The fridge is still lacking on those.
Today's my dad's birthday and I really miss being home. Usually there'll be a cake and during the night everyone will gather and sing a birthday song and eat cake together. If it's our parents' birthday it'll be either one of my siblings or my job to get a cake. This time, my brother's in the UK, my sis's in Sabah, and I'm obviously here in Melbourne. My other sister obviously can't buy a cake by herself. I called back earlier and was told that they just had dinner and my parents and my sis were going out to get a cake.
Hearing that I don't know if I should be happy that at least they still have my sis around, or sad that nobody bought the cake for my dad.
Sorry this is getting emotional again. I'm of course glad that everyone's doing fine. I promise I will be fine too.
Be First to Post Comment !
Started reading ur blog just year. And didnt know it wud be such a page turner ur life hv been... Adventures n uncertainties.. Tats life worth living... Cant wait for ur next posttt.. Be strong!
Hello! Yup, made a risky decision but it's now or never! Thanks for reading! :)
Post a Comment