As some of you may have already know, (in ascending volume as you say it) the internet conNECTION FINALLY CAME IN!
It took the company almost a freaking month to come and fix it I tell you, it's so frustrating and they only decided to send someone after we started calling them every. single. day. litereally. Pfffft.
Today I just wanna put up a few pictures of meetups and gatherings before I left! I miss everyone badly :(
This was at The Bee, Jaya One. Aaaah Jaya One, our third home during days in UM. Midvalley being the second haha. These are some of my most favourite people whom I have very fortunately met when I was studying at UM. We all come from different backgrounds, studied different courses but we share the same passion for art, and we talk about and laugh at the same crap!
A group shot with everyone! All pictures were taken using Adelle's iPhone and here I was trying not to laugh too hard because in our first shot we all stared into the Apple logo instead of the camera lens! LMAO. And then someone pointed out "WHO STARED AT THE APPLE!" and all of us were like "Er..... fuck hahahahahahaha!" And decided to retake.
Cat was supposed to be there but she couldn't make it in the end cos she had to work on her Masters thesis =( Cat if you're reading this I didn't forget you ok!
During Chinese New Year my dad decided to hold his company dinner as always. I remember how last year he told me to invite any one of my friends cos one person couldn't make it at the very last minute but the dinner would still be charged since it was reserved so in the end Esther went haha. This time he told me to invite a few of my friends and I can do it together with his dinner as my farewell.
And he told me to invite my 'good' friends and not 猪朋狗友 which directly translates to 'pig and dog friends' LOL.
When I told Esther who else I invited -the guys particularly- she said "I don't feel that special anymore" Hahahah! Don't be silly Esther! Your status cannot be compared to them ok! ♡
Thank you so much everyone for coming! It meant a lot to me. Would you look at Wai Tuck and his wine bottle? *shakes head*
Oh. This one isn't exactly a farewell-ish type of picture but I'll include it anyway since we three look so cantik ♡♡♡
This year's Valentine's Day Maggie was back so we decided meet up and have a threesome! Ok probably not your typical threesome. We dined at Chilis in Empire Shopping Gallery right after I finished working. The night was short but fun as always ;)
Do you want some aiskrim potong jagung? This is straight up from the corn itself ahahahahhahah!
And then here's a picture of one of my violin students. She wanted to take a picture with me in our last class (T_T) so I took one for myself too. And then she gave me this letter she wrote in fancy paper, nicely rolled up and tied with fancy strings. I read it after she left eventhough she told me to read it when I get home haha. I was bored cos the next student was absent and I was really curious. And then I couldn't stop crying for a while T_T
She told me when she first started learning under me she was 'afraid' of me cos my hair was blonde and I look really strict hahahaha.
And lastly, pictures taken in the airport.
I really really really miss home :'(
No really, a smile detector is my camera. There really is a function like that. And you gotta smile quite widely for it to detect before it automatically captures.
Thank you guys for coming all the way to send me off! :)))
Aaand my sister is not looking.
Ok that is all for the people. When my hair was still in its full glory. Now it has turned into this ordinary, rusty copper shade. And I still see pink foam in my shower. Red hair seriously isn't for everyone especially when it comes to maintenance. But I really like it! If I get to go back to Malaysia I might wanna do it again.. haha.
We've gotten almost everything we need in the apartment besides small storage systems. I tell you we went to Ikea like 5 times in 5 weeks, I'm beginning to get sick of it. I'm glad all the bigger things are here for example our bed (amitabha!), dining table (no more dining at the coffee table) and a bookshelf to temporarily store all our junks.
Ok time to shower, make some coffee and do some research on stuffs.










Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment