It's been while hasn't it?
We've just moved away from the city to somewhere slightly off the city. It's a quiet place called Kensington. Not the most beautiful views around but it's peaceful and most importantly its affordable.
I haven't had access to the Internet ever since we came here except for Wk's phone which has a limit so I can only do quick browsing through my emails. Even right now I'm using his phone. It's a Sunday and we're pretty much lazing around so I felt like updating.
We were fridge-less and washing machine-less for a week but thank goodness it all came in yesterday so I now at least have a little more things to do for example cook. We got a pretty nice stainless steel fridge and a washing machine/dryer which dry cleans! Expensive but we figured in the long run it'll be useful anyway.
What's missing now are lots of furniture. The apartment still looks quite like a wreck with gigantic ripped boxes everywhere (fridge's and washer's) and unopened boxes cos there aren't proper spaces to store them yet.
I haven't been able to speak to anyone on Skype for a week now. I wonder how's everyone.
It's a public holiday tomorrow, Labour Day. We can only call the Internet company on Tuesday. I hope something will work out by then.
That's about it for now. Oh, which idiot moves to another country without bringing her camera's charger and transfer cables? That's right, me. I thought Wk has it so I was trying to cut down some weight (yeah like it's gonna be a lot of difference... I know) but he actually gave his camera and everything else to his parents cos he thought I was going to have it.
My camera's out of battery now and his laptop doesn't have a card reader. Nice.
We've just moved away from the city to somewhere slightly off the city. It's a quiet place called Kensington. Not the most beautiful views around but it's peaceful and most importantly its affordable.
I haven't had access to the Internet ever since we came here except for Wk's phone which has a limit so I can only do quick browsing through my emails. Even right now I'm using his phone. It's a Sunday and we're pretty much lazing around so I felt like updating.
We were fridge-less and washing machine-less for a week but thank goodness it all came in yesterday so I now at least have a little more things to do for example cook. We got a pretty nice stainless steel fridge and a washing machine/dryer which dry cleans! Expensive but we figured in the long run it'll be useful anyway.
What's missing now are lots of furniture. The apartment still looks quite like a wreck with gigantic ripped boxes everywhere (fridge's and washer's) and unopened boxes cos there aren't proper spaces to store them yet.
I haven't been able to speak to anyone on Skype for a week now. I wonder how's everyone.
It's a public holiday tomorrow, Labour Day. We can only call the Internet company on Tuesday. I hope something will work out by then.
That's about it for now. Oh, which idiot moves to another country without bringing her camera's charger and transfer cables? That's right, me. I thought Wk has it so I was trying to cut down some weight (yeah like it's gonna be a lot of difference... I know) but he actually gave his camera and everything else to his parents cos he thought I was going to have it.
My camera's out of battery now and his laptop doesn't have a card reader. Nice.
Be First to Post Comment !
tot thur get internet d. u cheat my feelings. :(
i'm fine! lol
i'm fine too! haha
this post is damn funny,,,,especially the last paragraphss
Persevere girl! things will work out one way or another.
Hey EV,
How are you there? No wonder didn't see your tweet often in my timeline already. Coz of the internet kan? Can't wait to see u back on twitter. And hopefully ur doing good there. =)
Esther: sorry, glad to know you're fine. I GOT INTERNET ALREADYYYYYY!!!!
Wai Tuck: glad to know you're fine anyway :)
Anonymous: haha. seriously it's frustrating!
miChelle: Thanks girl, I will! :)
Shin Dhee: I'm fine, hope you are too! I'm finally back on twitter!!! :D
d: I'm so so sorry to hear that :( And so sorry it took me this long to reply you and delete your comment. I do not know you personally so I don't know how I can make you feel better but all I can say is, look forward and don't dwell in the past, and do whatever it takes that makes you happier. Take care!
Post a Comment