School today was boring as hell, only had 1 client.
Just a brief on how my course works...
In my school, we have both theory and practical parts to do. After finishing theory and learning to do all the treatments, we basically go to the school's 'salon' and get clients. These are not fake clients, they are actual money-paying clients. These client basically pay a cheaper price for their treatments if compared to actual salons with qualified therapists outside. Our job is to work on these clients and when we feel confident enough, we let the teacher know we want to get assessed. There's a whole list of things you need to be assessed on so once you've checked everything, and finished all your theory part, finished all the assignments, passed all exams, you graduate. So in other words is if there's no clients, or you don't attend school enough to get clients, you won't pass or graduate in time.
Today, is an example of 'there's no clients' day. Which sucks. Imagine, 9 - 4.30 and all I get is a one hour body massage.
Got home and I suddenly felt the determination to exercise! So I quickly changed into my sweatpants immediately after I got home just in case I got lazy. Lately I've been feeling really... 'sloppy' inside. All I do is eat shit sleep school cook. So unhealthy! I need to start moving that fat ass. So I tried this workout here which looks deceivingly easy.
It says a 15 minute full body workout and I thought oh great, I'll take it as a warm up session before I go out for a light jog. WRONG. It's so difficult! 1 minute of jumping jacks is easy, NOT until you continuously do all the other steps. At the end of it, I was so exhausted. Mainly is because my stamina is non-existent due to not exercising for a while now. I didn't have a timer so I wasn't sure if I actually did do 1 minute of each but I'm pretty darn sure I didn't.
If my muscles are not crying tomorrow, I shall try again.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment