School today was really motivating. I finally feel like I'm on the pump if compared to a month ago when I was literally dreading to go to school. Did a facial, a body massage, an eyelash tint, eyebrow tint, eyebrow wax and lip wax. Don't wanna sound like I'm bragging but my clients were happy, gave really positive feedback and I managed to get 1 competency and 2 finals done. The teacher spoke to me personally and told me I would make a really good therapist and that she can see that I have a passion in beauty.
Which sounded strange to me... because I didn't know it. That I have a passion in it?
All I wanted to do is make sure people leave the salon happy with what they paid for, exactly how I myself would like if it was me paying the money. Isn't that what trades and services industry is all about? Anyway, the teacher was really motivating and was the one who pushed me to do my finals
when I told her I'm not ready, assuring me that I'm 'more than ready' to
do it and I should get it out of the way as soon as I can so that I'll
finish the course in time.
Now I'm on the roll. I feel really determined to finish in time. Actually, being a kiasu asian, I hope I can finish before the time. Not necessarily confident, but I know I can do it if I really push myself. All I need to do, is go to school and do what I do best; which is doing the best I can.
Who knows? This could be something that can pay my bills in the future.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment