Things were looking kinda great this morning when I passed my manicure and pedicure finals, and I managed to get an underarm and half leg wax client in the afternoon. Then it was all disappointment when her underarm hair wasn't 'full' enough to be assessable. And for the half leg wax, dammit why can't I move quicker for the 19862312th time??? Including today it's been the 4th time I failed to get a competency in half leg waxing already. Not because I don't know how to do it, but I just can't get it done in that freaking impossible 20 minutes. Yeah sure 20 minutes no problem, but it sure will be a shitty result.
Far king hell I need to get my arse moving faster like a Wonder Woman.
Far king hell I need to get my arse moving faster like a Wonder Woman.
Came home feeling exhausted and deflated. Decided to get high with some cider and forget the day. Oh yeah, I can get high with only 4% alcohol. Watched an episode of 2 Broke Girls online (new favourite sitcom) while sipping my awesome cider, face went red as tomato, head felt like it's rocking like a boat in the sea, watched My Kitchen Rules like a couch potato.
Ok gtg prepare for tomorrow. Ciao.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment