Last week was probably one of the most satisfying weeks I've had in school. Passed my final questions for manicure, got a final for body massage then passed the final questions for it, got a final for facial, and then passed the final questions for facial. Finally got a chance to work on my waxing - which I am so bad at cos I haven't done it in a while, I'm so losing touch. I need more, seriously. Will be doing makeup in the coming week, can't wait for it! I've washed all my makeup brushes, all ready for it! Hee =D
Right now, that makes me officially a semi-qualified manicure, pedicure, body massage and facial therapist! Semi-qualified because I haven't gotten my diploma yet but I'm considered competent in all that already :)
Was about to iron my black pants before I wear it to school when I discovered that it hasn't been completely dried in the dryer. So no pants for me :( Yes, I only have one pair of black pants. I have black tights, skinny jeans but those aren't allowed so I had to skip school today. I could have dried it, go to school late and clock in as half day but what's the point if I'm late and I'm not going to get the clients I need. Good time anyway cos I need to get my business plan assignment started.
Yesterday I went to this beauty expo and it was an eye-opening experience. I've never been to an event like this before. It's a trades-only event so it's not for the public, only for people in the industry. Lots of booths with different products and brands, it was a good exposure.
I just installed Instagram! Erm.. on Wk's iphone hahaha.
Some lashes and brushes I bought at the expo.
Went to Laksa King yesterday (AGAINNnnn haha).
Instagram is like a picture sharing app. It's really easy to use. Take a picture, filter it to however you like, and share. It works like twitter, but in the form of pictures.
Ok time to be productive. Ciao.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment